The Student Room Group

What was your best ever breakfast?...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ThePricklyOne
I don't eat breakfast, and sometimes I skip lunch too.

Then I go 'Man Vs. Food' towards the evening, where I'll literally eat everything in sight, prob chomping 2-3 thousand calories in one sitting.

A proper quality chinese all-u-can eat buffet would be perfect!

'Breakfast' actually means when one 'breaks' their 'fast'.

Ergo, whatever time one eats after not eating is actually their 'breakfast'.

I love Chinese food too - 2 years ago I bought a set of walnut hand turned chopsticks last time I was in France and went to a craft/farmers market - take them with all the time when visiting my fave Chinese restaurant and use them when home too (obviously).
Original post by Drez999
'Breakfast' actually means when one 'breaks' their 'fast'.

Ergo, whatever time one eats after not eating is actually their 'breakfast'.

I love Chinese food too - 2 years ago I bought a set of walnut hand turned chopsticks last time I was in France and went to a craft/farmers market - take them with all the time when visiting my fave Chinese restaurant and use them when home too (obviously).

Breakfast is whenever you wake up. For me that's usually when everyone else goes to bed. I fast 1-2 days before doing a run. if I eat afterwards that's breakfast, too.

I love chinese food, eating it not cooking it. Desperately seeking hot chinese girlfriend who can toss that wok like a boss!
Reply 22
Original post by ThePricklyOne
Breakfast is whenever you wake up. For me that's usually when everyone else goes to bed. I fast 1-2 days before doing a run. if I eat afterwards that's breakfast, too.

I love chinese food, eating it not cooking it. Desperately seeking hot chinese girlfriend who can toss that wok like a boss!

I can flip a lot of chopsticks and am as hot as my (incredibly good) wok but I'm a guy - do I stand a chance?

PS: I have a lot of eggs and rice.
Reply 23
Original post by Drez999
...where, when and why?

Children
Reply 24
Original post by Medlam
Children

BOGOF?
Original post by Drez999
That sounds lovely.

Although I am not a vegetarian I do have some Quorn mince in the freezer which I am thinking of using to make a (pseudo) cottage pie.

Must admit I am a tad worried about your "friend tomatoes" though as a constituent of your good breakfast - are you a 'closet cannibal'?

Quorn mince is pretty nice depending on brand.

Ffs don't expose me dude.
Reply 26
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Quorn mince is pretty nice depending on brand.

Ffs don't expose me dude.

I so would not do that but I might ask Raj to slap you.
Original post by Drez999
I so would not do that but I might ask Raj to slap you.

Shame I got to his brain first :colone:
Reply 28
Shame I got to his brain first :colone:

Not at all worried to read that providing you leave his pockets alone.
Original post by Drez999
Not at all worried to read that providing you leave his pockets alone.

Oh cheers for warning meh :colone:
Can't remember exactly when it was, but when I first made american pancakes myself.
I think the real reason they were so good was because I spent so long making them that by the end I was starving :laugh:
Also I love pancakes.
Reply 31
Oh cheers for warning meh :colone:

No worries.

I just don't want you mixing with my mocha.
Original post by Drez999
I can flip a lot of chopsticks and am as hot as my (incredibly good) wok but I'm a guy - do I stand a chance?

PS: I have a lot of eggs and rice.

Unfortunately I'm a guy and straight :frown:

This is gonna be the one time I regret I'm not gay or a girl*!

* I won't make a hot girl tho...I'd be a girl with man-ish habits and hairy arms/legs.

Quick Reply

Latest