The Student Room Group

Is sleeping with 11 guys at 17 too many?

I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a whore and a **** and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a ... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

aren't u scared of std?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a wh*re and a f*ck and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a h*e... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys

That is quite a lot of guys.
11 guys at 17....some people don't even have that in their entire life
yep 11 is too much
Reply 5
I think that is quite a lot, but what you do with your body is completely up to you. I just hope that you have been using protection.
na the virgins on here will hate

anyways whos to tell your whats to much or too little?
Reply 7
Yes.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
you're averaging 5/6 guys a year since since loosing that V....
Honestly, **** others' opinions. But make sure you protect yourself from stds and take care of yourself.
Reply 10
You've come to the wrong website to ask for an opinion on this.... Most people here are virgins and will tell you off :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
That's almost one for every year of your life. I'm 49 years old and I've slept with less than that.
I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a wh*re and a f*ck and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a h*e... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys

1) Are you safe and taking the necessary precautions against STD's/pregnancy?
2) Do you enjoy it?
3) Do you fear social backlash?
4) Are you being taken advantage of?
5) Are these people respecting your relations with them in bed ie. not taking unsolicited photo's of you?
6) Are you doing it under the influence of alcohol/drugs?
7) Do you already have a partner?
8) Is it interfering with school/your education?
9) Are you respecting the age of consent where you live?
If your answers go: Yes, Yes, No, No, Yes, No, No, No, Yes Then do what makes you happy. If any of those are contradicted then, get help and stop doing what you're doing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Personally don't think count matters as long as protection is being used and you're not putting yourself in dangerous situations it's no ones concern but yours.
seems like good bait
From a prude af girl, yeah it is. But hey so long as you're using adequate protection, you're both consenting and you know what you're doing, go ahead. That being said, it's rare that 17 year olds know what their doing (not trying to sound patronising here - I'm 18 and even a year later I've changed a lot) :P
you know the answer if you feel the need to ask

Oh and yeah, don't ever let them talk down to you like that. You can have sex with a 100 people but still be a better person at heart than a virgin. This coming from someone who has never had sex but if I could do that, I wouldn't care about what other people said.

Tell her what an ******* her boyfriend is, and that he obviously isn't fully over you. :wink:
Original post by Angry Bird
aren't u scared of std?

no i always make sure i'm well protected and the guys i've slept with are 17-21 and haven't really slept with A LOT of girls

Latest

Trending

Trending