The Student Room Group

US police have already killed more than 100 people this year

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)
Another Mathemagicien troll post...

Before people are misled by his antics:

1. What is being described in the thread title did not happen.

2. Most of those 125 people were white. And, as this is the old US-of-A, most were probably armed.

3. There's also a fair amount of month-to-month variation in the number of people killed by police, so a higher-than-average January isn't necessarily going to set the trend for the whole year.
Race baiting posts like this warrant an immediate ban.

Title makes it out to be a mass shooting. How despicable.
Reply 3
50 million dead after war breaks out in Europe.

Breaking News.

From 70 years ago.
men dressed as police officers? Had me thinking random dudes legit went out in police fancy dress and shot 125 black people...
Original post by Mathemagicien
The official line is that clickbait titles are okay.

Not sure what official line you're talking about as we certainly haven't given one. Titles that get people's attention are of course fine but they have to be factually correct please.
I know some In my family who take things too far into their own handI. They assosciate with large companies And make themselves exclusive. They tried to get me In trouble And I have left them to be secretly miserable. They can go bétons there remit And never go to church, practise mindfulness of even show an ounce of proof of being normal And are just dead sneaky. I've shot gums before And am good at it but I wouldn't be Up for The hostile nature of that business their very Quick to assume The worst And its just am uncomfortable place/people to be around. They usually think there attractive well turned out And macho. Not The case I think They need to get out more.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending