The Student Room Group

Rick and Morty

2 days ago I finally got around to watching the show after friends nagging at me for ages to watch it and I must say, I was very impressed! Just finished the second season an hour ago.

Anyone else a fan of the show? What are you fave R&M moments? I think mine would be the 'Needful Things' episode, Mr Meeseeks and the Anatomy Park episode but I enjoyed every episode.

What do you hope happens in season 3?

Scroll to see replies

ᴸᶦᵗᵗᶫᵉ ᴮᶦᶦᶦᶦᶦᶦᶦᵗˢ
I LOVE Rick and Morty.
Favorite episode was the mr poopy butt head one... was really shocked at the end of that one.
After Rick's sad end last season I'm not sure what I see from the next.
Reply 3
Scary Terry and Abradolf Lincler were interesting characters :teehee: I think I preferred the first season to the second but both were great.

Oh and Tiny Rick :laugh:

I'm about to start watching South Park from the start since I've only seen the film and random episodes of it here and there.
wubba dub dubbbbb
A lot of it is funny, and there's a lot of sad moments too. I really like the one with Snowball and Mr. Meeseeks (look at me!), and also that season 2 finale! Beautiful Dan Harmon™ character arc right there.
My wife got me a Mr. Meeseeks tshirt for my birthday last year :biggrin:

Favorite episodes are the one with all the adverts/shows on alien tv (the door guy! :rofl: ) and when Rick tells his spaceship to protect Summer. I know it's evil but when the ship made that police officer's dead kid appear, oh it was so funny. :colondollar:
LOVE Rick and Morty :biggrin:

Never been a fan of things like South Park or Futurama, but I love this
Reply 8
Original post by Sabertooth
My wife got me a Mr. Meeseeks tshirt for my birthday last year :biggrin:

Favorite episodes are the one with all the adverts/shows on alien tv (the door guy! :rofl: ) and when Rick tells his spaceship to protect Summer. I know it's evil but when the ship made that police officer's dead kid appear, oh it was so funny. :colondollar:

I'm already re-watching the show :teehee:

Aww nice one! I've seen a few Mr Meeseeks tees on Red Bubble I'm thinking of getting :yep:

Omg the adverts are hilarious :laugh: think my fave was Lil Bits lol.
Original post by chelseadagg3r
LOVE Rick and Morty :biggrin:

Never been a fan of things like South Park or Futurama, but I love this

Yeah I think this show is on a league of its own :yep: I knew I'd like it but I wasn't expecting it to be better than Futurama :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm already re-watching the show :teehee:

Aww nice one! I've seen a few Mr Meeseeks tees on Red Bubble I'm thinking of getting :yep:

Omg the adverts are hilarious :laugh: think my fave was Lil Bits lol.

Yeah I think this show is on a league of its own :yep: I knew I'd like it but I wasn't expecting it to be better than Futurama :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I read somewhere that the voiceovers on the ads were improvised , which I found even more impressive. They just say exactly what they see but it is so funny :biggrin:

I like Rick and Morty more than Futurama too - I'm actually currently watching every episode of Futurama on netflix, they're brilliant but if you watch carefully you can see where R&M got some of their ideas. As for South Park, the first 12 seasons of so are hilarious but it went downhill very, very quickly. The last 5 or so seasons are just crap, it's clear they've run out of ideas. The latest season was a chore to watch and they mutilated Cartman's character - I kept watching, waiting for the ball to drop but nope. Sad, because I used to really love South Park. :frown: I take it you've seen Bob's Burgers?
Reply 10
Original post by Sabertooth
I read somewhere that the voiceovers on the ads were improvised , which I found even more impressive. They just say exactly what they see but it is so funny :biggrin:

I like Rick and Morty more than Futurama too - I'm actually currently watching every episode of Futurama on netflix, they're brilliant but if you watch carefully you can see where R&M got some of their ideas. As for South Park, the first 12 seasons of so are hilarious but it went downhill very, very quickly. The last 5 or so seasons are just crap, it's clear they've run out of ideas. The latest season was a chore to watch and they mutilated Cartman's character - I kept watching, waiting for the ball to drop but nope. Sad, because I used to really love South Park. :frown: I take it you've seen Bob's Burgers?

Yeah I read that too! Explains why there's a lot of laughing in the background of some of the adverts :teehee:

I'm re-watching Futurama atm too. I watch it every day while eating my dinner :tongue: it saddens me how long it took for Fry and Leela to get together :frown: I'll probably start South Park after I re watch all of R&M again which should be in a day or two :tongue:

Nope, I've never seen or heard of Bob's Burgers :eek: I'll check it out on imdb though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My favourite episode has to be meeseeks or the parasite one which was my first, so daft.
Reply 13

That scene was brilliant :laugh:
Reply 14
Just treated myself to this tee :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
What did you all think of season 3 episode one? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rick is one seriously twisted man!
Perhaps the funniest moment of the episode for me was when Summer and Rick were just abusing Morty and he then thought he killed Rick.-The change in Summer's tone was so sudden.
I love this show - just caught up with the newest episode of s3. I love how the show almost tricks you into finding some kind of moral lesson about love and family, and then ends with a classic Rick rampage that reminds you of why you started watching in the first place. I just love what an absolute prick he is to Morty.

[video="youtube;DAFENUP9Yg8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAFENUP9Yg8[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)

Yeah, I really liked it. I kinda feared that the writing/humour would have changed since season 2 (since it was such a while ago now), but it was the same old Rick and Morty that I fell in love with. Can't ignore that it was the most mind-twisting episode yet.
4.5/5
Original post by spock's socks
what did you all think of season 3 episode one? :smile:

posted from tsr mobile

wtf where can i watch this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending