The Student Room Group

Help with University

Hi I'm new to this so I don't know how it really works but to my question: I'm a first year college student and am studying BTEC Applied Science and wanted to know if there are universities that'll accept a student with BTECs and if there are then what kind of requirements are they looking for? I need some help with this for a starting point so I can go away with the feedback and do some independent research with the help I'm given, thanks to those who help
Original post by Rids101
Hi I'm new to this so I don't know how it really works but to my question: I'm a first year college student and am studying BTEC Applied Science and wanted to know if there are universities that'll accept a student with BTECs and if there are then what kind of requirements are they looking for? I need some help with this for a starting point so I can go away with the feedback and do some independent research with the help I'm given, thanks to those who help

There's not many universities offering MPharm degrees: http://www.pharmacyregulation.org/education/pharmacist/accredited-mpharm-degrees

Work through the list to see whether they mention BTECs in their entry requirements (and if they don't then ring up/email and ask directly).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending