Visit website

London college of fashion application 2017

Scroll to see replies

Ah okay!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hey, has anyone applied to Fashion Cultures by any chance??
Reply 42
Hey guys! I've applied for Fashion journalism and ive received an offer but I'm legit stressing over accommodation! Like I have no idea because where my classes would be located would be in Shepherd's Bush and there is no accommodation close. The closest one is the costume store? Really stuck xx
Original post by Jasmcxx
Hey guys! I've applied for Fashion journalism and ive received an offer but I'm legit stressing over accommodation! Like I have no idea because where my classes would be located would be in Shepherd's Bush and there is no accommodation close. The closest one is the costume store? Really stuck xx

Hey! I am also thinking about accommodation a lot. I just think it's extremely expensive, so I can understand your frustration x
Original post by busranergiz
Hey! I am also thinking about accommodation a lot. I just think it's extremely expensive, so I can understand your frustration x

Hey! I'm also stressing out about it! It's very expensive, especially when you are from outside of the U.K. I hope I'll find someone who'd like to rent something with me.
I have an offer for fashion marketing so I'll be studying at High Holborn
Original post by weronikaiglewska
Hey! I'm also stressing out about it! It's very expensive, especially when you are from outside of the U.K. I hope I'll find someone who'd like to rent something with me.
I have an offer for fashion marketing so I'll be studying at High Holborn

Yeah I was actually thinking the same! I have an offer for fashion management, and still waiting for a reply on fashion marketing. Especially private UAL halls, it doesn't seem like it's worth the money for one room only. It's probably better to rent a two bedroom apartment! xx
Yeah I was actually thinking the same! I have an offer for fashion management, and still waiting for a reply on fashion marketing. Especially private UAL halls, it doesn't seem like it's worth the money for one room only. It's probably better to rent a two bedroom apartment! xx

Exactly! You can add me on fb (Weronika Iglewska, same profile picture) so if you decide to choose fashion marketing we can think abou something together. I don't know anybody in London
Exactly! You can add me on fb (Weronika Iglewska, same profile picture) so if you decide to choose fashion marketing we can think abou something together. I don't know anybody in London

Okay I will do that! I don't know anyone in London either. My Facebook name is Büsra Nergiz 😊
Reply 48
Okay I will do that! I don't know anyone in London either. My Facebook name is Büsra Nergiz 😊

It's nice to know that everyone is in the same boat! I think it would be nice to get to know everyone beforehand ☺️Xx
Original post by Jasmcxx
It's nice to know that everyone is in the same uboat! I think it would be nice to get to know everyone beforehand ☺️Xx

For sure! :smile:
Reply 50
So what's everyone thinking of accommodation wise?? Xx
Original post by Jasmcxx
So what's everyone thinking of accommodation wise?? Xx

It looks amazing! But it's very expensive
Reply 52
It looks amazing! But it's very expensive

Yeah I know:/ my only problem is that the closesest accommodation to my classes is like an hour walk but I'm going up to view it soon xx
Reply 53
Just got an interview invite for the hair and makeup for fashion course!
Got it on the 22nd.
If anyone has had an interview, what was it like? And do you have any tips?
So close yet so far!
Reply 54
Hey ! So I've applied for knit, print and embroidery at LCF and I've received an interview request for embroidery on the 20. I'm super nervous about the other textile courses so I was wondering if someone already received something ?
Original post by Jasmcxx
Yeah I know:/ my only problem is that the closesest accommodation to my classes is like an hour walk but I'm going up to view it soon xx

I am going to the UAL viewing as well x
I am going to the UAL viewing as well x

When is it? I'd also like to go :smile:
Reply 57

I'm going kn the 25th of march I think x

They have 4 different dates. It says on the UAL website under accommodation