The Student Room Group

Girls how much makeup do you wear every day?

I wear a full face of make up, foundation, eye liner, contour etc :ahee: :getmecoat: Im trying to cut down tho :rofl:

What are your go to makeup products also? :banana:

Scroll to see replies

Two tonnes

jk

Powder foundation, mascara and lipstick but I only use makeup about three times a week nowadays tbh
Reply 2
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Two tonnes

jk

Powder foundation, mascara and lipstick but I only use makeup about three times a week nowadays tbh

What foundation do you wear? Rimmel is my go to :yep:

Do you just put on moisturiser on your off days?
Original post by HollyRowan
What foundation do you wear? Rimmel is my go to :yep:

Do you just put on moisturiser on your off days?

I used to use a liquid one which is otherwise really good (Lancome Teint Miracle) but I slowly began to dislike how liquid wears off unevenly if you like to rest a bit between lectures and it would mark my sweatshirts, so I now just use Clinique powder. :tongue:

Yes; it gets so tiring wearing makeup every day and tbh it's mostly unnecessary unless you want to look like you're well-rested but who wants that? :ahee: :emo:
Reply 4
I used to use a liquid one which is otherwise really good (Lancome Teint Miracle) but I slowly began to dislike how liquid wears off unevenly if you like to rest a bit between lectures and it would mark my sweatshirts, so I now just use Clinique powder. :tongue:

Yes; it gets so tiring wearing makeup every day and tbh it's mostly unnecessary unless you want to look like you're well-rested but who wants that? :ahee: :emo:

Do you have oily skin if you don't mind me asking? I would love to switch to powder but it looks too dry unfortunately :P

Agreed, I just wear a bit of concealer sometimes if my eye bags are too big :lol:
Reply 5
None
Do you have oily skin if you don't mind me asking? I would love to switch to powder but it looks too dry unfortunately :P

Agreed, I just wear a bit of concealer sometimes if my eye bags are too big :lol:

Combination, yes. :tongue: Tbh, powder sometimes even dries my skin out :dontknow:

I'm not good at using concealer :emo:
Reply 7
Original post by sabana
None

Do you wear moisturiser? :smile:

Combination, yes. :tongue: Tbh, powder sometimes even dries my skin out :dontknow:

I'm not good at using concealer :emo:

Lucky you, dry skin is horrible esp in winter :P :colondollar:

It is fiddly yea, try something lightweight though like Benefit Boing :smile:
eyeliner and lip stain for like everyday
I wear a full face of make up, foundation, eye liner, contour etc :ahee: :getmecoat: Im trying to cut down tho :rofl:

What are your go to makeup products also? :banana:

Usually mascara, eye shadow (light or white), concealer and powder
I used to do my brows and use chapstick/moisturiser and mayyybeeee mascara, but recently I can't be bothered. I can't find a chapstick that actually makes my lips less chapped, and my brows are fine as they are. Mascara is a pain to take off and I rub my eyes too often lol
I wear none, except in some special situations like idk birthday, going out, etc
Primer
Foundation
Concealer
Brow mascara
Eyeshadow
Mascara
Contour stick
Powder
Highlighter
Most days none. I'd rather have the extra time in bed in the morning.

I've reasonably good skin and keep up with eyebrow maintenance so don't feel like I 'need' make-up. I like wearing it, but it's become a rarity.
Some days i will have foundation, concealer, contour, brows, mascara, tinted lip balm.
Some days i will wear none.
Some days i will only use like a mix of 3 products.

It really depends on how i feel that day and whether I have time or not.
if i dont go out i dont wear make up, but to school i wear foundation, powder, bronzer, highlight, brows and mascara
SOMETIMES contour or a crease colour buT not often
Never used to wear any. Moisturiser only.
My eyes look awful now, lack of sleep etc...
Started wearing concealer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
it depends on what time i wake up and what time i start college

some days i wear
brows
eyeshadow
some eyeliner
mascara
concelar
bronzer
highlight
and like a lip balm

if i am really running late
its brows and mascra

Some times i have no time or cba so i dont wear aany

if i have loads of time
primer
foundation
concelar
powder
contour
blusher
highlight
eyeshadow
eyeliner
mascra
lipstick (liquid lipsticks are my favourite)

BTW does anyone know any good cheap matte liquid lipsticks at the momment i have 1 jeffree star and this cheap one i got in a set for xmas
Mascara
Eyeshadow
Lipstick
No foundation, because I have skin issues and get pimples from everything!!!
Reply 19
I wear so much and it's mainly down to my insecurity of blushing :colondollar: (which happens a lot) So foundation, powder, contour & highlight, eyebrow powder, eye shadow and mascara.

It's become so bad that I haven't gone to school without makeup in about 3 years!

Quick Reply

Latest