The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

University of Lincoln - Friend worries

So I'll be starting university at Lincoln is September! And I'm so worried that I won't be good at making friends or I won't get along with my flat mates!
Anytips? Lol
Reply 1
Original post by livi_grace98
So I'll be starting university at Lincoln is September! And I'm so worried that I won't be good at making friends or I won't get along with my flat mates!
Anytips? Lol

Hey! I'm starting at that university too in September! don't worry I think everyone has those worries to be honest but the good thing is, nearly everyone starting has come alone to uni and will be so open to meeting new people, just approach people, join the forums and things before hand etc. and as for your flat mates, I'm sure they'll be fine but if not you can always change or just bear them for a year!
Feel free to pm me if you like xx
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by li123456
Hey! I'm starting at that university too in September! don't worry I think everyone has those worries to be honest but the good thing is, nearly everyone starting has come alone to uni and will be so open to meeting new people, just approach people, join the forums and things before hand etc. and as for your flat mates, I'm sure they'll be fine but if not you can always change or just bear them for a year!
Feel free to pm me if you like xx

Hey! Thankyou for your advice :smile: and will do! What are you studying? X

Quick Reply

Latest