The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chelseadagg3r
PRSOM

---

OP - as long as it's safe and consensual, you do you. People will try and tell you it's too many or whatever, but what you do with your body is your choice. Other people will do different things with their bodies, and that's fine. If they want to sleep with more or less people, that's fine. What they define as too many for themselves doesn't have to apply to you. As long as you aren't putting yourself in danger, which I'd say the same for someone who had slept with 2 or 200 people, then I don't see a problem

This, completely :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChickenMadness
if op was guy they'd be called a man-sl.ag lol

or **** boy

Maybe it's just what I've seen, whereby there is still a lot of inequality in that sense towards females. Hopefully that is changing though as others report it seems to be shifting and evening out or stopping completely :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Maybe it's just what I've seen, whereby there is still a lot of inequality in that sense towards females. Hopefully that is changing though as others report it seems to be shifting and evening out or stopping completely :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ye theres a new trend of calling guys **** boys (equivilent of a slut) now thats happened recently. I've been called a **** boy a bunch of times the past couple years. Even though I'm not one lmao.
I don't have a problem with it but I do find it hard to imagine. :s-smilie:
if op was guy they'd be called a man-sl.ag lol

or **** boy

Maybe but there's always less stigma attached with guys.
ye theres a new trend of calling guys **** boys (equivilent of a slut) now thats happened recently. I've been called a **** boy a bunch of times the past couple years. Even though I'm not one lmao.

Not really the same.

A f***boy manipulates and just uses people for sex. Also there's the term f***girl too. :h:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Not really the same.

A f***boy manipulates and just uses people for sex. Also there's the term f***girl too. :h:

to be honest, most guys who have a high lay count do this to a degree as well.

most guys arn't really too bothered though about if a girl calls them a f*** boy either, but tbh most girls are bothered by being called a s**t

I think the word f*** boy was created by girls, girls angry at the double standards. Maybe even a feminist. It is mean't to be derogatory towards males. I hear girls use this word MUCH more than I hear guys.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a wh*re and a f*ck and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a h*e... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys

It is quite a lot of guys, but there is no need to cry over the things he says, as he is such a mean person.
I lost my virginity at 13 and have had 19 guys, (13 - 21 years old). I'm 16, nearly 17. I enjoy it mostly, only regret a few. Now on the pill, but used condoms or just to luck. 2 scares, but did not get pregnant. My body, my business.
Reply 109
Original post by KateinBarry
I lost my virginity at 13 and have had 19 guys, (13 - 21 years old). I'm 16, nearly 17. I enjoy it mostly, only regret a few. Now on the pill, but used condoms or just to luck. 2 scares, but did not get pregnant. My body, my business.

You kind of make it everyone's business though when you post figures on a public forum... especially if, as in the OP's case, you make a thread specifically asking for comments.

If you're having sex with multiple people, condoms would be your best bet to avoid STDs
It is a lot, but it's not "too many". As long as you are happy and were safe, then who the **** cares?

Your charming ex is obviously threatened by you and was trying to hurt you, don't let him succeed. You are a likely a much better person than him.
Yeah it is
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Not really the same.

Are you one?

Spoiler

Original post by Reue
You kind of make it everyone's business though when you post figures on a public forum... especially if, as in the OP's case, you make a thread specifically asking for comments.

Just answering the question honestly. I don't expect anyone can tell who I am just by posting, so don't care what people think.

you picked the perfect username btw...
Personally I think its to many but if you're happy then who is anyone to tell u how to live your life.
Original post by ANM775
you picked the perfect username btw...

Barry is where I had my primary school, but I don't live there now. I wish I did. Kate is my third middle name, and not many people know it.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a wh*re and a f*ck and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a h*e... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys

there's no such thing as too many... just be safe. you can sleep with however many people you want, it doesn't make you a ho or anything
Original post by ANM775
to be honest, most guys who have a high lay count do this to a degree as well.

most guys arn't really too bothered though about if a girl calls them a f*** boy either, but tbh most girls are bothered by being called a s**t

I think the word f*** boy was created by girls, girls angry at the double standards. Maybe even a feminist. It is mean't to be derogatory towards males. I hear girls use this word MUCH more than I hear guys.

Some are-hence why I've had guys protest about being called it. :h:

Because, it's ridiculous and medieval.

Lol, nah, plenty of girls that are not feminists use that word.

Latest

Trending

Trending