The Student Room Group

My uncle has a bad attitude with me for no reason

So I'm a shy guy and a very nice person. I did drop out before.

He enjoys taking with groups and he said at a family party he hates people who don't talk and who sit on their own. He said he absolutely hates them.

He's lately ignored acknowledging me the last 5 times when we met on how my graduate job search is going and a knowledge my siblings and all of my cousins on the same thing.

Unfortunately other people hate me for no reason and they've told him silly things about me and he believes them.

Someone has told him I won't get a job (his son told me this) and he believes them hence he doesn't acknowledge me on that front.

His son also told me he had to tell his dad to calm down because he was angry with me with his other brother In law at his house Because he thinks I'm never going to get a job although I will. I haven't even looked for jobs but people say I've been looking for 6 months.

He even said before I'm behind others.

He said cringley yesterday evening "so you're not working".

I said I'm earning money doing freelance web, mobile projects and looking for a developer job. Only now I've been looking.

He says "oh".

Wtf if I'm so behind others, if I can't get a job then why am going to earn well when I work as well as freelance?

Does he think I put my father to shame or something so hence he hates me?

I don't undetstand, I'm doing well in my life.
Reply 1
Bump!
Reply 2
Anyone help?

The guy even said his company would never take mature graduates because of so and so.
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm a shy guy and a very nice person. I did drop out before.

He enjoys taking with groups and he said at a family party he hates people who don't talk and who sit on their own. He said he absolutely hates them.

He's lately ignored acknowledging me the last 5 times when we met on how my graduate job search is going and a knowledge my siblings and all of my cousins on the same thing.

Unfortunately other people hate me for no reason and they've told him silly things about me and he believes them.

Someone has told him I won't get a job (his son told me this) and he believes them hence he doesn't acknowledge me on that front.

His son also told me he had to tell his dad to calm down because he was angry with me with his other brother In law at his house Because he thinks I'm never going to get a job although I will. I haven't even looked for jobs but people say I've been looking for 6 months.

He even said before I'm behind others.

He said cringley yesterday evening "so you're not working".

I said I'm earning money doing freelance web, mobile projects and looking for a developer job. Only now I've been looking.

He says "oh".

Wtf if I'm so behind others, if I can't get a job then why am going to earn well when I work as well as freelance?

Does he think I put my father to shame or something so hence he hates me?

I don't undetstand, I'm doing well in my life.

Erm

What I understand you need to explain to him that other people are telling lies, and that you are doing just fine with freelance work at the moment.
Reply 4
Thanks.

But why does he ignore me and think I'm not going to get a job?

On what basis has he made this arrogant assumption?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending