The Student Room Group

My friend needs advice-shy guy

So he's shy right and he approached her and everything and she spoke to him to. So all of a sudden now they just say hi to each other and she walked says it first then he says it. So she stopped speaking to him for a while and he still doesn't say hi first. She has to say it but he shows signs he liked her like he went past her class to drop one of his friends of and stood there for ages lookin at her and she looked back and then he smiled. And he hides whenever she is right in front of him. He gets nervous but his friends don't say anything either unless she says hi first. He looks down when he walks past her what is going on ?and he know s she likes him and isn't doing anything but still shows signs she's confused a little bit of good advice would be nice please no stupid comments.she is gonna ask me to ask him if he likes her but how would he like her when they don't know each other that we'll.
Original post by Aroosh16
So he's shy right and he approached her and everything and she spoke to him to. So all of a sudden now they just say hi to each other and she walked says it first then he says it. So she stopped speaking to him for a while and he still doesn't say hi first. She has to say it but he shows signs he liked her like he went past her class to drop one of his friends of and stood there for ages lookin at her and she looked back and then he smiled. And he hides whenever she is right in front of him. He gets nervous but his friends don't say anything either unless she says hi first. He looks down when he walks past her what is going on ?and he know s she likes him and isn't doing anything but still shows signs she's confused a little bit of good advice would be nice please no stupid comments.she is gonna ask me to ask him if he likes her but how would he like her when they don't know each other that we'll.

He does sound rather shy, almost worryingly so but not quite... one thing may be for the girl to ask the guy to hang out sometime, like go and watch something at the cinema or go to Starbucks etc etc.

There is a chance that he will grow in confidence as he gets to know the girl, they just need to hang out and get to know eachother.. who knows.. the girl may change her mind.

Also, it is also possible for the guy to like 'your friend' without knowing them at all or not very much, introverts can do that.. :lol: trust me on that one.
Reply 2
Yh but the thing is she wants to get to know him more and he's always with friends and she doesn't how to go about it
Reply 3
Original post by SeanFM
He does sound rather shy, almost worryingly so but not quite... one thing may be for the girl to ask the guy to hang out sometime, like go and watch something at the cinema or go to Starbucks etc etc.

There is a chance that he will grow in confidence as he gets to know the girl, they just need to hang out and get to know eachother.. who knows.. the girl may change her mind.

Also, it is also possible for the guy to like 'your friend' without knowing them at all or not very much, introverts can do that.. :lol: trust me on that one.

Yh
But the thing is why won't he talk to her he blanks her of she is in the same room I know he's shy but he does respond when she says hi to him once she tried talking to him and he doesn't get the convo going it's dead end answer and then she feels like she has to keep the convo and sometimes u run out of thing to talk bt so she doesn't know how to go bt it because he's always with friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending