The Student Room Group

Dumb question about cancelling a course choice on UCAS Track

So I no longer want to be considered for two of my five courses and I want to remove them from my application on track, but when I go to do that it makes you give a reason for why your are removing them, and the only relevant option is that I wish to not be considered by the course and university. Except I do want to still be considered by the univeristy for another course. If I select this option will my other course choices to that university still be ok? Does it only apply to the course I'm removing despite the fact that it says the university?
Original post by ReservedRowan
So I no longer want to be considered for two of my five courses and I want to remove them from my application on track, but when I go to do that it makes you give a reason for why your are removing them, and the only relevant option is that I wish to not be considered by the course and university. Except I do want to still be considered by the univeristy for another course. If I select this option will my other course choices to that university still be ok? Does it only apply to the course I'm removing despite the fact that it says the university?

I think it only applies to that particular choice :smile:
Original post by claireestelle
I think it only applies to that particular choice :smile:

Cancelled them, and went ahead and selected the course I want as my firm choice!
Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending