The Student Room Group

LNAT 2017 Results

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dontcallmesammy
My LNAT in 2015 was 32, and I was waiting until March 2016 for an offer from Bristol. Don't lose hope!

That is very very impressive! Where did you decide to study in the end? I'm trying!!
Original post by efranc11
I'm thinking the same thing. I'm kind of not wanting any emails from UCAS at the moment, as no news is good news... Right? Ha! :smile:

quite! although waiting for bristol is getting very very tiring
How do you know it was your LNAT? Thank you, I hope all goes well with KCL. Keep us updated :tongue:

It was written in the letter from them "Regrettably, your performance in the LNAT was judged not to be as strong as that of other applicants." :smile:
Original post by christy98
Awwh don't say that! You are your own harshest critic - I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you thought I think it might be around 24, possibly? It's usually around there. I'm not too worried about how I've done since I've already heard back from all my LNAT unis but it would still be nice to know x

I just have a 'well-working' instinct :biggrin: That's great then you don't have to live in uncertainty! I've applied to three LNAT unis, got reply from UCL and Birmingham and still waiting for King's, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
(edited 7 years ago)
The LNAT results for 2016 to 20 January 2017 will be released to students by 17th February 2017. I am the LNAT Administrator.
Original post by hillarykeyamo99
Hello everyone!

Those who sat the LNAT on or before the 20th January should be receiving their results soon. Pearson actually said "early February" though no specific dates have been given, so that could be very soon indeed.

I thought I would start a thread for those to share their scores so we can get an idea of the standard for this year's entry. In the mean time, feel free to discuss anything to do with your experience taking the test, and uni choices etc while we wait.

Good luck all!

The results will be sent to the students by 17th February. I am the LNAT Administrator.
Sorry, but 17 February doesn't seem like 'Early' February?
Original post by kaanthebomb
Sorry, but 17 February doesn't seem like 'Early' February?

Quite right you are.
For a while I thought I was the only one who hadn't had an email about the scores :tongue:.
The only university I am waiting on is Bristol, the only LNAT uni I have chosen.
I don't know if the wait is good or bad! :s-smilie:
That is very very impressive! Where did you decide to study in the end? I'm trying!!

Thank you :smile: I'm sure it was a fluke because I didn't prepare for it at all! I decided on Bristol as it was my first choice, but I deferred a year so I'll be going this September.

The waiting is the worst bit! I was refreshing my emails several times a day. A few more weeks and the waiting will be over though!
Original post by chickennuggt
For a while I thought I was the only one who hadn't had an email about the scores :tongue:.
The only university I am waiting on is Bristol, the only LNAT uni I have chosen.
I don't know if the wait is good or bad! :s-smilie:

Hey:smile: funnily enough Bristol is my only LNAT uni as well and im also waiting for them haha- theyre soo slow!
Original post by niccidacosta
Hey:smile: funnily enough Bristol is my only LNAT uni as well and im also waiting for them haha- theyre soo slow!

I know its driving me insane! I know that Bristol has also been slow in some of its other departments but I think because Law requires the LNAT it is even worse.
I'm not entirely confident about my score so if Bristol do decide to reject me I hope its sooner rather than later. I can get on with firming my choices then!:biggrin:
Original post by chickennuggt
I know its driving me insane! I know that Bristol has also been slow in some of its other departments but I think because Law requires the LNAT it is even worse.
I'm not entirely confident about my score so if Bristol do decide to reject me I hope its sooner rather than later. I can get on with firming my choices then!:biggrin:

Exactly!!! what will you firm if you dont get Bristol?(:
I don't know if any applicants have been rejected yet so I can't figure out whether it being nearly mid Feb and not having a response is a good or bad thing.
Original post by niccidacosta
Exactly!!! what will you firm if you dont get Bristol?(:

I am not too sure at the moment, it's between Birmingham or Exeter with Cardiff as my insurance choice.
I hope I get an offer from Bristol though, as it's not too far away from home but not too close either.
Where are you thinking of going?
Anyone waiting on Durham still?
Anyone waiting on Durham still?

*Waves* What college did you apply to?
Original post by Michael_Fishy
*Waves* What college did you apply to?
Josephine Butler, what about you?
Original post by LNATConsortium
Quite right you are.

Why the change in release dates? LNAT scores have been sent out much earlier than that for years, and until recently the website said that would be the case for this year also. What's the problem? What's changed?
Hey guys, excuse me for barging in this discussion, I'm also a Law applicant...hopefully we'll find out our results very soon. I don't really mind what I get tbh, I've already got an offer from Durham, but still waiting on Bristol (waiting to hear from Bristol is essentially torture)
Josephine Butler, what about you?

Butler too! Though Durham is my third choie after KCL and UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending