The Student Room Group

University of Birmingham Law Offer Holders (also Scholarship Info) 2017

Hii everyone! Currently I have a conditional offer from Bham for Law and was planning to get in touch with my possible classmates here in TSR. I am an Intl student from Bangladesh. Also, wanted to know if anyone was considering applying for the Law Scholarship? If yes, how did you write the 500 word letter of motivation?
Original post by Ratin
Hii everyone! Currently I have a conditional offer from Bham for Law and was planning to get in touch with my possible classmates here in TSR. I am an Intl student from Bangladesh. Also, wanted to know if anyone was considering applying for the Law Scholarship? If yes, how did you write the 500 word letter of motivation?

Hi there! I have a conditional offer for Law with Criminology. I'm going to firm Birmingham or Edinburgh if I won't get an offer from KCL. I haven't been thinking about Law Scholarship :smile: Is Birmingham your firm choice?
Reply 2
Original post by nataliejuliette
Hi there! I have a conditional offer for Law with Criminology. I'm going to firm Birmingham or Edinburgh if I won't get an offer from KCL. I haven't been thinking about Law Scholarship :smile: Is Birmingham your firm choice?

Hey nice to hear from you :smile: Congrats. I hope you get Your offer from KCL. Prayers with you! And yes I am for sure putting Birmingham as my firm choice. The law school offers £3000 scholarships and I am willing to give it a try.
Reply 3

Hey, congrats! When did you receive your offer/what were your predicted grades? First person I've seen with an offer for LLB law with criminology and I'm still waiting!😭😭
Original post by Ratin
Hey nice to hear from you Congrats. I hope you get Your offer from KCL. Prayers with you! And yes I am for sure putting Birmingham as my firm choice. The law school offers £3000 scholarships and I am willing to give it a try.

Rejected by KCL, definitely firming Bham!

Original post by 1mojo97
Hey, congrats! When did you receive your offer/what were your predicted grades? First person I've seen with an offer for LLB law with criminology and I'm still waiting!😭😭

Hey you! I applied on 13th January and received an offer on 8th February :smile: I'm predicted A*A*A* in Philosophy, Social Sciences and English. My offer is AAA but they also want C in Maths (I'm an EU student and I'm not doing A-Levels though). Just be patient! Hopefully I'll see you there :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Rejected by KCL, definitely firming Bham!

Hey you! I applied on 13th January and received an offer on 8th February :smile: I'm predicted A*A*A* in Philosophy, Social Sciences and English. My offer is AAA but they also want C in Maths (I'm an EU student and I'm not doing A-Levels though). Just be patient! Hopefully I'll see you there :smile:

I got a conditional offer finally!!! Birmingham is my firm so super excited😃😃 definitely need to meet if we both end up going!
Original post by 1mojo97
I got a conditional offer finally!!! Birmingham is my firm so super excited😃😃 definitely need to meet if we both end up going!

Congratulations! You can join the Facebook Law Group and I can add you to the group chat, if you want. Also yeah we definitely need to ;-)
Reply 7
I'm an unconditional offer holder. Can I join?
Original post by NUFC1998
I'm an unconditional offer holder. Can I join?

Hi. Sure, you'd have to send me a link to your facebook profile tho (dm me if you want)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending