The Student Room Group

Does he like me or not?

Ok so, I started talking to this guy in august last year and we was speaking for a few weeks before we met . We finally met and we went to his house ( he had given me his onesie because I said I loved it ) first day we met and he tries to **** me,i stopped him and told him no etc. I seen him the day after and we went to his and yet again tries to **** me,I tell him no again and he isn't happy,he took me home and text me saying ' this isn't working' I knew it was because I hadn't ****ed him but he said he wasn't ready for a relationship. ( being in mind he's 19 and ****ed 21 girls and had one relationship lasting 2 months) so we stopped talking and about 2 weeks after he came back and said he wanted to try again with me so he took me on a date and it was amazing we both had butterflies and it felt amazing between us it was so good!!! I'm a sensitive girl and I tend to fall for people quickly,we had a few arguments over stupid petty things and I hadn't seen him for a while ( bad move of mine ) because that made us grow apart. I've had a small problem with trusting him so I had been stopping myself from getting close with him so I'd always cancel on him,which was again another bad move. It had gotten to 4 months of us speaking and we still hadn't had sex so he hated that ,he always told me ' I want to be in a relationship with you but I can't until we have sex ' which I understand. I had been too afraid to die to an ovary problem I have which I didn't tell him until later on. He accepted it and said when you're fine then we will. We had an argument on his birthday and I said I was done with him and on that night he went and shagged some girl and apparently had been seeing her for a few days behind my back. I forgived him and wanted to try again with him. For Christmas he got me a little gift. We kept arguing because we didn't have a close bond,and we was frustrated because of the sex part of the relationship. Anyway, I went over to his last week and we finally had sex he also said to me ' I love you' and we was so good on that day so so good!!! I spoke to him the day after,then his replies got blunt and slow so I confronted him and he basically said 'were not working' and that ' he is losing that feeling he had at first ' ....... if he felt that way why didn't he tell me before we had sex that he feels like this? Have I been used or does he genuinely like me? He's told his Family and friends about me, but I just feel used for the sex but I'm confused, help😩😫
He doesn't love you, dont try to make it work, move on.
He does not like you.
Reply 3
Original post by Casisalive
He doesn't love you, dont try to make it work, move on.

When I want to move on from people I block them,and I've mentioned it to him and he doesn't like that, I've said multiple times are we done then and he's not given me a straight answer I think it's because he knows I will block him, shall I just block him without saying anything ?
Reply 4
Original post by emerald7770
He does not like you.

do you think he has just been playing me the whole time ?
Original post by Kateplxx
When I want to move on from people I block them,and I've mentioned it to him and he doesn't like that, I've said multiple times are we done then and he's not given me a straight answer I think it's because he knows I will block him, shall I just block him without saying anything ?

Yeah just block him, some people are impossible to reason with. I mean if he cant have a proper conversation imagine how it would be if you were together.
do you think he has just been playing me the whole time ?

Absolutely. This might be really hard but you need to let go of him.
Reply 7
Original post by Casisalive
Yeah just block him, some people are impossible to reason with. I mean if he cant have a proper conversation imagine how it would be if you were together.

Yeah you are right, just wish I could have a straight up answer from him,Thank you for your response!
Yeah you are right, just wish I could have a straight up answer from him,Thank you for your response!

No worries, good luck : )
Reply 9
Absolutely. This might be really hard but you need to let go of him.

It is very hard, when he has 'ended' it with me in the past he comes back few days after saying he wants to give us another chance but it's the same process over again.
It is very hard, when he has 'ended' it with me in the past he comes back few days after saying he wants to give us another chance but it's the same process over again.

He's going to keep asking for another chance until your 82. What do you think is the best? The feeling of being used is tiring
Reply 11
He's going to keep asking for another chance until your 82. What do you think is the best? The feeling of being used is tiring

I have a small feeling inside of me that we will work and end up together so I try and get him to stay but I'm going to put my foot down now and not get taken as a joke anymore
I have a small feeling inside of me that we will work and end up together so I try and get him to stay but I'm going to put my foot down now and not get taken as a joke anymore

Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest