The Student Room Group
Original post by efranc11
Has anyone received offers yet from their chosen universities? I've applied to Durham, Birmingham, KCL, Edinburgh and Bristol and have only received an offer from Birmingham so far. Just curious to know how everyone else's applications are going?

Dw... I'm also waiting on KCL (And UCL) :smile: Good luck and congrats on Birmingham!!
Reply 2
Original post by Titania_Fleuret_
Dw... I'm also waiting on KCL (And UCL) :smile: Good luck and congrats on Birmingham!!

Did you hear back from KCL? I got rejected yesterday!

Nope :/ still nothing

Oh no... I'm so sorry to hear that.. :frown: are you okay?
I hope you aren't feeling too distressed, and feel better soon :smile: perhaps take some more time off during HT
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4

Got rejected too by KCL :/ Am still quite salty about that considering I exceeded the minimum entry requirements by a significant amount.
Reply 5
I've basically heard from all except LSE - Got unconditional offers from Warwick and Queen Mary (I applied with my actual IB score though), got rejected by UCL and KCL (quite a bummer considering my grades were quite strong, but my LNAT, I gotta admit was a mess) and am waiting for LSE (quite an agonising wait, but I did receive an email from the Admissions Selector saying I got through the first round of selection).
Reply 6
It's a downer obviously, but it actually wasn't one of my top choices out of the five I picked so I'm okay. I'll be more distraught if I get rejected by Durham or Bristol... But I'm yet to hear back so for now I'm still sane :smile:
Reply 7
It's a downer obviously, but it actually wasn't one of my top choices out of the five I picked so I'm okay. I'll be more distraught if I get rejected by Durham or Bristol... But I'm yet to hear back so for now I'm still sane :smile:

Good luck with that!! I was debating between Durham and UCL the night before UCAS deadline but ended up choosing UCL after :smile:
I've applied to Kings for Politics, Philosophy and Law, then UCL, Durham, Kent, York and the New College of Humanties (NCH) for law.

So far Only got an offer from NCH, withdrew my application from York and am waiting on the other 4. Starting to get a bit stressful.
Reply 9
Original post by Michael_Fishy
I've applied to Kings for Politics, Philosophy and Law, then UCL, Durham, Kent, York and the New College of Humanties (NCH) for law.

So far Only got an offer from NCH, withdrew my application from York and am waiting on the other 4. Starting to get a bit stressful.

Long wait is still always better than early rejection!!
Reply 10
Original post by btchls
Good luck with that!! I was debating between Durham and UCL the night before UCAS deadline but ended up choosing UCL after :smile:

I know that UCL has quite a reputation for being hard to get into, similarly to KCL so we shouldn't feel too bad :frown: good luck with LSE, it's an amazing uni :tongue:
Original post by btchls
Long wait is still always better than early rejection!!

You're right, but now that i have my insurance offer, i just want an answer. Would not be too fussed if all 4 rejected me. Sick of the waiting game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Titania,
I m having a hard time choosing out of UCL and Kings.
I am familiar with kings but not UCL.

Just curious do you know why UCL is ranked so high and which school is considered better for law.

Sorry I have been out of the UK for the last 8 years and returning back home.
I finished by BA in politics in Canada and now want to practice and study law back home

Latest

Trending

Trending