The Student Room Group

Studying abroad?

I will be going to university next year and I'm thinking about studying abroad but I'm not so sure yet. I've been looking at different universities in Europe and some of them look interesting.

Is there any IB students who want to/are studying abroad? If you are studying abroad what is good or bad about it?
Original post by Shaunie3
I will be going to university next year and I'm thinking about studying abroad but I'm not so sure yet. I've been looking at different universities in Europe and some of them look interesting.

Is there any IB students who want to/are studying abroad? If you are studying abroad what is good or bad about it?

You might get more replies you didn't focus on IB students (people who did A levels study abroad too :teehee:). Have a look in the International Study forum.

Any idea what subject you'd like to study? The Netherlands offer the most English-taught degrees, but they are also the most expensive (still cheap compared to the UK though).
Reply 2
Thanks for telling me! I might move this thread or make another one :smile:
I would like to study psychology.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shaunie3
Thanks for telling me! I might move this thread or make another one :smile:
I would like to study psychology.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Universities that teach psychology in English in Europe:

http://www.eunicas.ie/index.php/eunicas/search.html?ordering=&searchphrase=all&searchword=psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending