The Student Room Group

immune system and depression

hi;

im depressed about 5 years and 1 week ago i began boost my immune system but i didn't received any result yet; im eating foot that is C vitamine and boosting imunure system;

now i think , if my depression decrease blood pressure then can't i boost my immune system at the depression ?

my foot colds quickly and then body;
Original post by grichika
hi;

im depressed about 5 years and 1 week ago i began boost my immune system but i didn't received any result yet; im eating foot that is C vitamine and boosting imunure system;

now i think , if my depression decrease blood pressure then can't i boost my immune system at the depression ?

my foot colds quickly and then body;

I'm sorry, I can't really understand what you're saying. Are you taking vitamin C supplements to try and boost your immune system? Depression on its own shouldn't stop vitamins from working, if that's what you're asking
Reply 2
Original post by chelseadagg3r
I'm sorry, I can't really understand what you're saying. Are you taking vitamin C supplements to try and boost your immune system? Depression on its own shouldn't stop vitamins from working, if that's what you're asking

yea i asked it;

yea depression doesn't stop vitamine working for organism, but depressed person easy colding;
so , depression and immune system to fights ;
http://www.webmd.com/depression/how-depression-affects-your-body#1

how long is need for boost immune system ?
im trying to 1 week yet;

im drinking tea with lemon and honey ;
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest