The Student Room Group

The Bowling Green Massacre really happened and it was done by immigrants...

Bowling Green Massacre. Never remember.
Reply 3
Original post by AlexanderHam
Bowling Green Massacre. Never remember.

In other news 51% of Trumpites polled believe that the fictitious one actually happened.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-supporters-bowling-green-massacre-real-kellyanne-conway-misspoke-masterminds-white-a7573701.html

A PPP-poll showed that a majority of Trump supporters believe the Muslim ban is justified by the Bowling Green Massacre.

These people really are thick as pig ****. It's remarkable how people so stupid, so uneducated, so incurious, can yet be so opinionated and arrogant. It's almost like the less they know, the smarter they think they are.
A PPP-poll showed that a majority of Trump supporters believe the Muslim ban is justified by the Bowling Green Massacre.

The Bowling Green Massacre's the one that happened on "7/11", I assume? :wink:

[video="youtube;aj_IsiMA4G4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj_IsiMA4G4[/video]

These people really are thick as pig ****. It's remarkable how people so stupid, so uneducated, so incurious, can yet be so opinionated and arrogant. It's almost like the less they know, the smarter they think they are.

Original post by ChaoticButterfly

Very true. Excellent quote.

Almost shades of Yeats' The Second Coming;

The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity
Original post by Mathemagicien
Back when it was the Europeans culturally enriching brown people.

So you think we are being colonised by Muslim nations?
Original post by Mathemagicien
Why the strawman, when there was no argument to be had?

When Europeans were "culturally enriching" brown people they were colonising them. I assumed you were making a joke at the expense of horticulturalists who support Muslims in the west. So... I thought you were comparing that to Muslims existing in European counties and a handful of Islamist terrorists killing some people to being equivalent to European colonisation.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending