The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Applicant day invites for Leeds Beckett?

Hi!

I've just received an email invite to the applicant day and booked on for next week's open day.

Is anyone else attending?

:smile:
Reply 1
I'm heading to an aplicant day on the 22nd of march! Wbu? There's also someone else off here going the same day as well the same day! What course have you applied to?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Hey!

Yeah I'm booked onto mine too. I have applied to do Environmental Health. Just out of interest have you received an offer yet?? I haven't had anything yet, Just an invite to the applicant day?
Reply 3
Original post by Han85
Hey!

Yeah I'm booked onto mine too. I have applied to do Environmental Health. Just out of interest have you received an offer yet?? I haven't had anything yet, Just an invite to the applicant day?

Aww awesome! And I have yes! I've already made Leeds Beckett my firm choice 😌 They sent me an email about booking an applicant day a day before I got the offer. But you can apply through there site anyway I believe 😌
Reply 4
Congrats on your place!! I wish they would send me something through, been checking about 10 days a day haha!
Reply 5
Original post by Han85
Congrats on your place!! I wish they would send me something through, been checking about 10 days a day haha!

Aww thankyou! And aww bless I wish I had enough time to check 10 days a day 😉 Anyway I was the same tbh and I was sooo excited when the offer came through!
Reply 6
Awww I bet! It mentions on website that you are invited to an applicant day once you have received an offer hence why I'm constantly checking track everyday at the minute!lol (trying not to get my hopes up at this stage just in case!lol)Ah well, hopefully something will come through soon, until then the constant checking will continue haha!
Hey, I've booked Saturday 18th March to attend! exciting!
Reply 8
Aww awesome! Hope you enjoy Amy! What course you applied to? 👌
Original post by CL1998
Aww awesome! Hope you enjoy Amy! What course you applied to? 👌

Childhood studies and you?
Reply 10
Aw im doing international business! hope you get in for your course! and btw ive started a Facebook Leeds Beckett applicant group so add me on fb by searching connor Malcolm Lawrence and ill you to the group!
Reply 11
I went to the applicant day yesterday, it was really good! I'm just keeping everything crossed I get an offer from there now!lol Hope you all enjoy your applicant day :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending