The Student Room Group

Have you ever been harassed?

I feel like I'm being harassed but I'm not sure if I'm being over dramatic..
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I feel like I'm being harassed but I'm not sure if I'm being over dramatic..

What happened exactly? Do tell.
Reply 2
Original post by EC
What happened exactly? Do tell.

My ex keeps taunting me and getting his family involved.

We broke up over a year ago and he has a girlfriend. I blocked him off everything. He keeps trying to make me jealous via social media when I frankly don't give a ****. I think it's plain weird that he told his cousin about us NOW and he's using his girlfriend as bait to make me jealous.

I found out today he's been using his cousin to stalk "my social media profile". I didn't block his cousin because I never had a problem with her and I felt it was unnecessary to involve her as she doesn't know.

She knows about me and him, she's made it really obvious. I have his sister on social media but she doesn't like me anyway lol.

This whole situation is just embarrassing on so many levels lol.
Reply 3
My ex keeps taunting me and getting his family involved.

We broke up over a year ago and he has a girlfriend. I blocked him off everything. He keeps trying to make me jealous via social media when I frankly don't give a ****. I think it's plain weird that he told his cousin about us NOW and he's using his girlfriend as bait to make me jealous.

I found out today he's been using his cousin to stalk "my social media profile". I didn't block his cousin because I never had a problem with her and I felt it was unnecessary to involve her as she doesn't know.

She knows about me and him, she's made it really obvious. I have his sister on social media but she doesn't like me anyway lol.

This whole situation is just embarrassing on so many levels lol.

Block the cousin. Block the sister. Tell his gf.
Reply 4
Original post by EC
Block the cousin. Block the sister. Tell his gf.

I would but I have no proof (screenshots) but I have the behaviour.. I don't think she will believe me. He has her wrapped around his finger.

I just think it's plain weird she's recently starting liking a lot of my posts on Facebook and Instagram and commented..

Then he starts to try and make me jealous lol after a year? I'm trying to show him it doesn't bother me and he's getting more annoyed with me.

I'm just shocked at how immature he's being considering his age.
I would but I have no proof (screenshots) but I have the behaviour.. I don't think she will believe me. He has her wrapped around his finger.

I just think it's plain weird she's recently starting liking a lot of my posts on Facebook and Instagram and commented..

Then he starts to try and make me jealous lol after a year? I'm trying to show him it doesn't bother me and he's getting more annoyed with me.

Out of curiosity how old is this guy? He's acting like a 12 year old. You'd think after having a gf he wouldn't waste his time after an ex.
Reply 6

There are so many immature people in this world..too many if you ask me. Don't bother with him, he is not your problem anymore. You don't have to get involved, it's too dramatic.

Ignore him, stop replying to him and just carry on with your life. You're wasting precious time on people who don't deserve it.
Reply 7
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Out of curiosity how old is this guy? He's acting like a 12 year old. You'd think after having a gf he wouldn't waste his time after an ex.

He's 24.

Technically, we were together for three years and he broke up with me because of his family. He just wants me to make the first move and go crawling back. He's tried to reconcile with me 3 times now. This is just what he's done recently.

At this point, I couldn't care less about how he feels for me. It's got to the point of harassment. He blatantly flaunts his girlfriend in my face because I haven't done anything to ruin his relationship.

It's really hurtful to me about how he's behaving, all I want is to be left alone.

I genuinely want them both to be very happy together. Hopefully, one day I will find someone to be happy with.
Reply 8
Original post by EC
There are so many immature people in this world..too many if you ask me. Don't bother with him, he is not your problem anymore. You don't have to get involved, it's too dramatic.

Ignore him, stop replying to him and just carry on with your life. You're wasting precious time on people who don't deserve it.

I don't speak to him, he uses his cousin to watch my social media profiles to see if I post anything about him.

I think I'll just block his sister and cousin.
He's 24.

Technically, we were together for three years and he broke up with me because of his family. He just wants me to make the first move and go crawling back. He's tried to reconcile with me 3 times now. This is just what he's done recently.

At this point, I couldn't care less about how he feels for me. It's got to the point of harassment. He blatantly flaunts his girlfriend in my face because I haven't done anything to ruin his relationship.

It's really hurtful to me about how he's behaving, all I want is to be left alone.

I genuinely want them both to be very happy together. Hopefully, one day I will find someone to be happy with.

I can relate :/ Maybe just message him saying that you want to be left alone and if he doesn't shut up you'll report him?
Reply 10
He's 24.

I'm really sorry you have to go through this, take care of yourself and don't let all this negativity get to you.

He's clearly being an ass and you don't deserve any of this childish and irritating behavior.
I can relate :/ Maybe just message him saying that you want to be left alone and if he doesn't shut up you'll report him?

Have you been in a similar situation?

I have no proof, that's the issue. I think I'll just block them.
Original post by EC
I'm really sorry you have to go through this, take care of yourself and don't let all this negativity get to you.

He's clearly being an ass and you don't deserve any of this childish and irritating behavior.

I wish he would just be straight up and he dragged someone else in this now to. It's just messed up all around.
Have you been in a similar situation?

I have no proof, that's the issue. I think I'll just block them.

Sort of yes.

Yeah do that.
Sort of yes.

Yeah do that.

What happened if you don't mind me asking?

I just find it really hurtful his behaviour, if he just came and spoke to me directly then it wouldn't be an issue.
What happened if you don't mind me asking?

I just find it really hurtful his behaviour, if he just came and spoke to me directly then it wouldn't be an issue.

I'd rather not say on here. Happy to say over PM though :smile:

Meh some guys are idiots. And they smell.
I'd rather not say on here. Happy to say over PM though :smile:

Meh some guys are idiots. And they smell.

I've messaged you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending