The Student Room Group

What age did you lose your virginity?

I'm 16 and still haven't and so many people seem to have

Scroll to see replies

You're only just legal; chill the hell out.

And, in answer to your question, 18.
Sex outside marriage is degenerate.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Lmao, where did you get that from? TSR isn't the best place to sample and nor is the school playground...
Original post by UWS
Lmao, where did you get that from? TSR isn't the best place to sample and nor is the school playground...

"Is sleeping with 11 guys at 17 too many?"

Only on TSR.
Reply 5
Original post by MachinesCradle
Sex outside marriage is degenerate.

How is this relevant?

And sex is more than just a physical act, it's also a spiritual encounter.
Haven't lost it yet and I'm 17. 3/4 of my sixth form haven't. Between 16-20 I'd say it's okay to be a virgin, but there's no point losing it just for the sake of wanting to be 'cool' or like everyone else. You might a well hire a prostitute then. Find someone you actually feel sexually attracted to and that you love, get with them, have some fun times, stick with them and the sex will feel more worthwhile and you'll feel much more satisfied. Kids these days stress over 'sex' too much.
Original post by Anonymous

I was16 nearly 17
I was 17.
inb4 300 people have to tell the world they're still a virgin.
Original post by EC
How is this relevant?

People on here have no morals. The act of sexual intercourse is only a spiritual encounter when consummated in marriage; all other appeals to esotericism are compensation for sin.
(edited 7 years ago)
it's pretty *****y if you have sex with someone you don't love. Wait till you find someone cool.
People on here have no morals. The act of sexual intercourse is only a spiritual encounter when consummated in marriage; all other attempts esotericism are compensation for sin.

wat do u expect? tsr is mainly millennials and feminists.
Original post by EC
How is this relevant?

Wait what....People encounter spirits when they are performing intercourse?

That's news to me.:mute:
I was 74
Reply 15
People on here have no morals. The act of sexual intercourse is only a spiritual encounter when consummated in marriage; all other appeals to esotericism are compensation for sin.

This is insane.

Sex plays a big role in marriage and sexual chemistry is something that can really only be ascertained by having sex.
Original post by Mr Luva lova
Wait what....People encounter spirits when they are performing intercourse?

That's news to me.:mute:

dumb atheist

Eh?
20. No regrets over the time or person. :smile:
Original post by ayyy2
dumb atheist

The only dumb one here is you, for assuming and trying to label me as an Atheist, when I am not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending