The Student Room Group

I hate the cold!

Try having winter in Canada...literally can't function a normal life.

Scroll to see replies

Order pizza, snuggle up and enjoy the half term. Thats what im doing today at least...
Reply 2
I love the cold :h:
Reply 3
it was snowing earlier. It was the first time my Catalan/Spanish girlfriend seen snow. She was very happy.

Personally I prefer the cold over being too warm or hot. There's not much you can do when it's too hot in this country, with the lack of Air con and all. Whereas, if you're cold you can turn up the heating or put on a few layers.
I'm constantly cold so I only notice when it's hot!
Original post by xobeauty

WE weren't meant for these cold latitudes that's why fruit grows towards the middle, we're meant to find it and live there
Reply 6

Original post by Flyingaround
WE weren't meant for these cold latitudes that's why fruit grows towards the middle, we're meant to find it and live there

I hate the cold too

Original post by AshEntropy
I hate the cold too

x

Maybe he wouldn't be so cold if he had a shirt on...
But cold is the perfect excuse if you don't want to go somewhere :colone: How can you not like it? :mmm:
Reply 9
Original post by ForgetMe
But cold is the perfect excuse if you don't want to go somewhere :colone: How can you not like it? :mmm:

Do lollipops that big exist?
Reply 10
Original post by homeland.lsw
Maybe he wouldn't be so cold if he had a shirt on...

I suppose so!

Original post by AshEntropy
Do lollipops that big exist?

Probably they do!
Reply 12

Canada is cold?

for some reason I thought it was hot.

damn. Canada was on my shortlist if I ever decide to move from the UK. I've been thinking about it recently, I hate all this cold weather.
Original post by ANM775
Canada is cold?

for some reason I thought it was hot.

damn. Canada was on my shortlist if I ever decide to move from the UK. I've been thinking about it recently, I hate all this cold weather.

Don't move to Canada most of the year is nasty cold snowy and wet..if u actually want to liv and enjoy life move to the states Florida or something. Winter there u just need a light jacket if that.
Reply 14
Don't move to Canada most of the year is nasty cold snowy and wet..if u actually want to liv and enjoy life move to the states Florida or something. Winter there u just need a light jacket if that.

Jesus... I really should have paid more attention in geography at school, I am looking at a weather map of canada right now and seeing temperatures of -26 and -36 in some places, I am wondering if the map is wrong or something ...that is blooming Arctic conditions.

no way I'm Living in Canada
It makes the UK seem like Jamaica...
I'm always warm anyways so winter is peak times for Woody :biggrin: I find the idea of Canada-like weather very appealing tbh.
ok
Original post by ANM775
Jesus... I really should have paid more attention in geography at school, I am looking at a weather map of canada right now and seeing temperatures of -26 and -36 in some places, I am wondering if the map is wrong or something ...that is blooming Arctic conditions.

no way I'm Living in Canada
It makes the UK seem like Jamaica...

You can't even own a nice pair of shoes because the snow and salt( to keep you from slipping on ice) damage them.

I've always thought Canada being cold ever since i was young.
I have never gone there but when i see or hear the word, 'Canada', the thought that comes to my mind is 'cold place covered with snow' :colondollar:
Original post by Reshyna
I've always thought Canada being cold ever since i was young.
I have never gone there but when i see or hear the word, 'Canada', the thought that comes to my mind is 'cold place covered with snow' :colondollar:

Yes some people think we live in igloos can you guess who?

Americans.

It's really beautiful in the summertime but I don't recommend living here if you actually want to live life.

Quick Reply

Latest