The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:console: :jumphug: Get warm soon AJ!
Wait what :confused:

I'm better now... relatively at least. My room is about 8oC, but at least I have a duvet and tea. :tea:

I'm not a fan of titles. :noway:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I'm better now... relatively at least. My room is about 8oC, but at least I have a duvet and tea. :tea:

I'm not a fan of titles. :noway:

:hugs: mine is - according to my digital thermometer - 4 degrees centigrade :hide:
I have a onesie and a blanket :rofl:
I want tea :puppyeyes: Wait - which type of tea? :hmmm:

No? Well that is certainly a shame Most Esteemed Jellyfish Full of Anger, Chief of the Anime Society, Lord High Student Room Support Team Member with a Peculiar Avatar.

:hat2:
:hugs: mine is - according to my digital thermometer - 4 degrees centigrade :hide:
I have a onesie and a blanket :rofl:
I want tea :puppyeyes: Wait - which type of tea? :hmmm:

4? :zomg:
And I thought my room was unsafe. :afraid:

Orange and lotus green tea. :yes: I have a bit of an upset stomach at the moment, and find that green tea usually helps with that (as well as the cold).

No? Well that is certainly a shame Most Esteemed Jellyfish Full of Anger, Chief of the Anime Society, Lord High Student Room Support Team Member with a Peculiar Avatar.

:hat2:

:hmmmm2:

That, I could possibly grow to like. :yes:
And I thought my room was unsafe. :afraid:

Orange and lotus green tea. :yes: I have a bit of an upset stomach at the moment, and find that green tea usually helps with that (as well as the cold).

:hmmmm2:

That, I could possibly grow to like. :yes:

:hide: Blanket is thick :hide:

aww noo I am so sorry to hear that, Most Esteemed Jellyfish Full of Anger, Chief of the Anime Society, Lord High Student Room Support Team Member with a Peculiar Avatar. :hugs: :console: May you make a speedy recovery for the goodness of all jellies out there :yes:

Green tea is so lovely though, I need to get my hands on some more, any recommendations? :ahee:

:mmm:
:hide: Blanket is thick :hide:

aww noo I am so sorry to hear that, Most Esteemed Jellyfish Full of Anger, Chief of the Anime Society, Lord High Student Room Support Team Member with a Peculiar Avatar. :hugs: :console: May you make a speedy recovery for the goodness of all jellies out there :yes:

Green tea is so lovely though, I need to get my hands on some more, any recommendations? :ahee:

:mmm:

Sencha would be my favourite - I go with Adagio UK's version, but Twinings do a good version as well. :yes:
Sencha would be my favourite - I go with Adagio UK's version, but Twinings do a good version as well. :yes:

:love: Greeeeeeen teaaaaaaaaaa
I must find some soon or I will go barmy, thanks very much Most Esteemed Jellyfish Full of Anger, Chief of the Anime Society, Lord High Student Room Support Team Member with a Peculiar Avatar.
Feeling old now that the clock has reached midnight

It's now officially my 4th TSR bday :tongue: :woo: thanks for putting up with me for so long :teehee:

Also my papa's bday too in real life today :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Stressed. Uni life, woooo!
dizzy
but i usually feel lightheaded
feel like im gonna collapse sometimes or like yknow when u put the brakes on something and it stops but u lurch forward a bit then stop shortly afterwards..
yeh like that, lol what a bad analogy
Original post by Salamandastron
dizzy
feel like im gonna collapse sometimes or like yknow when u put the brakes on something and it stops but u lurch forward a bit then stop shortly afterwards..

Stay safe please lovely x
dizzy

Lie down - rest for a while!
Original post by Paracosm
Stay safe please lovely x

Original post by titfortat
Lie down - rest for a while!

:hugs:

should probably do that cos the room is swaying slightly

oh lol who needs drugs eh to get trippy when u have ur own head

should probably do that cos the room is swaying slightly

oh lol who needs drugs eh to get trippy when u have ur own head

aww haha :hugs: rest well and hope you feel better in the morning :lovehug:
All of my friends have gone home :moon:
Literally wanna bang my head again the wall and argh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Headache is still there. I still don't know what to do. :frown:
I think I might just lie here in bed all day...might not even bother to brush my teeth.:dong:
Headache is still there. I still don't know what to do. :frown:

I have a cold, :frown:
Original post by XOR_

I have a cold, :frown:

:redface: it's getting worse as I stress out more :frown:
:console: get well soon Mr XOR :hugs: Maybe u could invest in those funny coloured red and yellow pill things my dad gets when he has a cold. They seem to relieve him enough to shout at me so would recommend if you are suffering :dontknow:

Btw my cousin replied last night with an essay, do you want it to cry over or are you good? I might sent it to you anyway bc she put effort into that answer.
She's bloody amazing :love:
:redface: it's getting worse as I stress out more :frown:
:console: get well soon Mr XOR :hugs: Maybe u could invest in those funny coloured red and yellow pill things my dad gets when he has a cold. They seem to relieve him enough to shout at me so would recommend if you are suffering :dontknow:

Btw my cousin replied last night with an essay, do you want it to cry over or are you good? I might sent it to you anyway bc she put effort into that answer.
She's bloody amazing :love:

I don't mind reading it xD shoot

Latest