The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth Nursing Interview and Decisions 2017

Hello everyone,

I am applying for BSc Adult Nursing at plymouth (both knowledge spa and plymouth campus) and currently doing my Access to HE. I've got my interview/recruitment day on 17th Jan.

Anyone got an upcoming interview, or even better, have had and can give us an insight as to what to expect?

Good luck everyone!
Hello! But late for this but I have my interview next week for Plymouth campus. How did yours go?
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by LouiseTheStudent
Hello! But late for this but I have my interview next week for Plymouth campus. How did yours go?

It is hard to tell as as self-deprecation can interfere, however it was easier and more laid back than I anticipated. If you practise example numeracy tests (I recommend king's college and Brighton university) then you're very much good to go.

Wishing you the best of luck and make sure to chat to people around you- It helped me massively. Would love to hear how you got on!
Hi,
I'm also a mature student hoping to get a place on the Adult Nursing degree at Plymouth. I have my interview tomorrow...hopefully see you in September!

Fingers crossed for us all!
Original post by Plymouth2017
Hi,
I'm also a mature student hoping to get a place on the Adult Nursing degree at Plymouth. I have my interview tomorrow...hopefully see you in September!

Fingers crossed for us all!

I also have mine tomorrow! What time is your interview?
Original post by phaedralong
It is hard to tell as as self-deprecation can interfere, however it was easier and more laid back than I anticipated. If you practise example numeracy tests (I recommend king's college and Brighton university) then you're very much good to go.

Wishing you the best of luck and make sure to chat to people around you- It helped me massively. Would love to hear how you got on!

Sorry for the double post but I'm on an iPad so it's a bit tricky working out the app. I've practised some example questions and they weren't too bad. I'm glad when you say it was a bit laid back, my other interviews were more formal and I just ended up stumbling over my words. I'll definitely get back to you tomorrow after my interview. How long was the wait between interview and a reply?
I also have mine tomorrow! What time is your interview?

It's in the afternoon, how about you?
It's in the afternoon, how about you?

Same here. 1:00 start!
Same here. 1:00 start!

How exciting! (read nerve-wrecking 🙈) Wishing you the best of luck - see you tomorrow at the Cookworthy Building!
How exciting! (read nerve-wrecking 🙈) Wishing you the best of luck - see you tomorrow at the Cookworthy Building!

You too! If you recognise me feel free to say hello 🙋🏼
Reply 10
Sorry for the double post but I'm on an iPad so it's a bit tricky working out the app. I've practised some example questions and they weren't too bad. I'm glad when you say it was a bit laid back, my other interviews were more formal and I just ended up stumbling over my words. I'll definitely get back to you tomorrow after my interview. How long was the wait between interview and a reply?

Good luck for today!
Make sure to take a deep breathe and smash it!
I got my offer for knowledge spa on Monday so it took 3 weeks, but be prepared for a longer wait just in case. Was a torturous wait but so excited!

Me and some other students on my access course found out within 3 weeks, although they do say hat all replies wont be out till may as they are still interviewing in April, hope ur interview went well! Will see you in September!! 🤗
Reply 12
I had my interview on 17th jan and have also received an offer. We're you in the afternoon or morning?
Original post by Jrp88
I had my interview on 17th jan and have also received an offer. We're you in the afternoon or morning?

That's fab!!! Congratulations!! Afternoon! U?
I got an offer that's achievable. Hopefully see you in September!
Reply 15
I got an offer that's achievable. Hopefully see you in September!

Congratulations 😊 have you been offered truro or Plymouth?
Well done! Me too - such a relief! See you in September x
Ah that's fab, congratulations! 😁 looking forward to September!! 😉
Original post by Jrp88
Congratulations 😊 have you been offered truro or Plymouth?

Thank you, i got into Truro, which is ideal!!
How about you?
Reply 19
Hey there!
I made a group on facebook for all of us starting Nursing at Plymouth uni in September if you wanna join, get to know each other and maybe help each other out throughout the year. It's a bit quiet at the moment haha but I'm sure we can liven it up a bit!

The name of the group is Plymouth Uni Nursing Students (2017) if you want to tag along!

Have a great day!

Emma

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending