I don't like cheesecake either unless its a vanilla cheesecake. :tongue:
Original post by IKEAPanda37

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by bizzy_penguin
I don't like cheesecake either unless its a vanilla cheesecake. :tongue:

:five: I just don't like cake v much :colondollar: :hide:
Part 13 La fin n’est-ce-pas?

@13 1 20 8 42 was seen to by a paramedic outside, “he’ll be alright, you better thank the chap who phoned us so quickly”. @04MR17 beamed and @Rhythmical thanked him, relieved. The three walked to where @CheeseIsVeg was, talking to the DJ @markovchain17 , they walked into the reception hall, they were to get this party started! :happy2:

Waiting in the reception room, @CleverSquirrel had led @CoolCavy and @StrawbAri to the banquet laid out.

@IKEAPanda37 headed straight for the cheesecakes, followed closely by @bizzy_penguin who had been forgiven for her sins because she’d apologised by helping tidy.

@AndrewSCO had nursed @retro_turtles back to health, they were chatting by the drinks table, as if nothing had occurred…

Through the back entrance @markovchain17 had taken his position at the turntable and the party sprung into life.

@Andy98 was twirling @Matrix123 around as the music started.

@Saba XD , @ikeapanda37, @BurstingBubbles danced in a large group with @SinsNotTragedies , @coolcavy. @StrawbAri and @cleversquirrel.

@hezzlington was grinding on @TheonlyMrsHolmes .

@Lord Samosa suddenly came into the room “Yo, has anyone seen mi hankerchief?”

@the beaɾ gave him one of his finest ones and ushered him out of the room.

@Rhaenys10 and @ForestShadow were doing the twist :mmm:

@markovchain17 was being mithered by @SassKing13 to play bunny men people music things but he was sticking to what he knew best…
@Nirvana1989-1994 joined in the conversation for a cheeky flirt with the DJ :mmm:

@Paracosm was filming the whole thing, silently, with his galaxy note 7, trying not to giggle.

@rhythmical and @13 1 20 8 42 had started the karaoke session. A few romantic ballads, their harmonising voices lit up the room, a tear rolled down @cheeseisveg’s face. :daydreaming:

Then it was the turn of @TheOtherSide. and @04mr17 who owned the mamma-mia tunes.

Suddenly there was an exploding sound coming from the back of the room.

@paracosm’s note 7 had blown up. “BLAST”, he yelled, in annoyance, his video had been ruined! @titfortat helped him clean up the pieces and @Edminzodo noticed @Plagioclase moving in to help. “Do you want a hand with that, Mister Janitor?”

“Please, call me Plebbioclase, I’m alright thanks I hope you’re enjoying the party!”

“Not really, parties aren’t really my thing.”

“Nor mine, fancy helping me out after all? There’s quite a mess next door..”

“I’d love to” beamed @edminzodo.

@the bear gave @rhythmical and @13 1 20 8 42 his 13th gem as a present along with @ikeapanda37 who gave them some ikeapandas! The others had left their gifts by the side, @13 1 20 8 42 had already looked for money in them (:rofl:) ….

@Hydeman, @Plantagenet Crown , @Zacken and @SeanFM were having a dance off.

@cheeseisveg was singing to Stromae on her own having persuaded @markov17 to play it.

@Andy98 had a rap off with @uws. After which @UWS took a slow dance with @XOR_

Nobody noticed @bizzy_penguin sneak off with @TSR Mustafa under the noses of @Fox Corner and @Captain Jack who’d snoozed off a bit. @Snufkin thought he saw something, 'meh it's probably the alcohol' he thought.

At the bar, @rhythmical and @13 1 20 8 42 were chilling.

“I guess we never officially got married in the end?” Rhythmical remarked.

“Yeah, we could have a secret wedding, just you and me I know a place not far from here…” @13 1 20 8 4 started

“Let’s go” Rhythmical said quickly and @13 1 20 8 42 took her hand and they ran out.

They did not notice three figures following their every move [@Nunchuck-master-2334 , @bizzy_penguin and @tsr Mustafa]

Fin

I hope you enjoyed the story. A sequel may be made at another point in time but I do not have the time nor energy to continue this one at the moment.

Thanks to @rhythmical for this awesome thread and initial idea and in going with the flow of whatever this turned out to be.

Thanks to @04mr17, @bizzy_penguin, @uws, @rhythmical and @plagioclase for story ideas.

Erm yay :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Galaxy Note 7?!

iPhone 6s please :proud: not the 7 though, too slippy, I'd drop it :blush:

#brandLoyalty
Original post by Paracosm
Galaxy Note 7?!

#brandLoyalty

:naughty:
Galaxy Note 7?!

#brandLoyalty

Hahaha I had a feeling you'd mention something about that :rofl:
Original post by titfortat
Hahaha I had a feeling you'd mention something about that :rofl:

Gotta protect my relationship with Apple, ygm? @Tim Cook would be very disappointed in me if I didn't stay loyal.
Gotta protect my relationship with Apple, ygm? @Tim Cook would be very disappointed in me if I didn't stay loyal.

Was his account just made? :rofl:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Part 12 La fin n’est-ce-pas?

@13 1 20 8 42 was seen to by a paramedic @LDS16 outside, “he’ll be alright, you better thank the chap who phoned us so quickly”. @04MR17 beamed and @Rhythmical thanked him, relieved. The three walked to where @CheeseIsVeg was, talking to the DJ @markovchain17 , they walked into the reception hall, they were to get this party started! :happy2:

Waiting in the reception room, @CleverSquirrel had led @CoolCavy and @StrawbAri to the banquet laid out.

@IKEAPanda37 headed straight for the cheesecakes, followed closely by @bizzy_penguin who had been forgiven for her sins because she’d apologised by helping tidy.

@AndrewSCO had nursed @retro_turtles back to health, they were chatting by the drinks table, as if nothing had occurred…

Through the back entrance @markovchain17 had taken his position at the turntable and the party sprung into life.

@Saba XD , @ikeapanda37, @BurstingBubbles danced in a large group with @SinsNotTragedies , @coolcavy. @StrawbAri and @cleversquirrel.

@markovchain17 was being mithered by @SassKing13 to play bunny men people music things but he was sticking to what he knew best…
@Nirvana1989-1994 joined in the conversation for a cheeky flirt with the DJ :mmm:

@Paracosm was filming the whole thing, silently, with his galaxy note 7, trying not to giggle.

@rhythmical and @13 1 20 8 42 had started the karaoke session. A few romantic ballads, their harmonising voices lit up the room, a tear rolled down @cheeseisveg’s face. :daydreaming:

Then it was the turn of @TheOtherSide. and @04mr17 who owned the mamma-mia tunes.

@paracosm’s note 7 had blown up. “BLAST”, he yelled, in annoyance, his video had been ruined! @titfortat helped him clean up the pieces and @Edminzodo noticed @Plagioclase moving in to help. “Do you want a hand with that, Mister Janitor?”

“Please, call me Plebbioclase, I’m alright thanks I hope you’re enjoying the party!”

@the bear gave @rhythmical and @13 1 20 8 42 his 13th gem as a present along with @ikeapanda37 who gave them some ikeapandas! The others had left their gifts by the side, @13 1 20 8 42 had already looked for money in them (:rofl:) ….

@cheeseisveg was singing to Stromae on her own having persuaded @markov17 to play it.

Nobody noticed @bizzy_penguin sneak off with @TSR Mustafa under the noses of @Fox Corner and @Captain Jack who’d snoozed off a bit. @Snufkin thought he saw something, 'meh it's probably the alcohol' he thought.

“Yeah, we could have a secret wedding, just you and me I know a place not far from here…” @13 1 20 8 4 started

“Let’s go” Rhythmical said quickly and @13 1 20 8 42 took her hand and they ran out.

They did not notice three figures following their every move [@Nunchuck-master-2334 , @bizzy_penguin and @tsr Mustafa]

Fin

I hope you enjoyed the story. A sequel may be made at another point in time but I do not have the time nor energy to continue this one at the moment.

Thanks to @rhythmical for this awesome thread and initial idea and in going with the flow of whatever this turned out to be.

Thanks to @04mr17, @bizzy_penguin, @uws, @rhythmical and @plagioclase for story ideas.

Sounds like me. :colone:

I enjoyed the story a lot. :biggrin: :hugs: you're a very talented writer. :smile:

Well said, Paracosm. You totally didn't create my account solely to solidify this one post you've made, did you?

Oh wait, you did. I'm not even Tim Cook. This is a big lie.

Can't believe you bought a Galaxy Note 7. I hear they're hot off the shelves, for some reason. Enjoy it, traitor. Don't call me. We're done.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Sounds like me. :colone:

I enjoyed the story a lot. :biggrin: :hugs: you're a very talented writer. :smile:

:rofl: :mmm:
awh glad you did :hugs: looool not really :lol:

:colonhash:
:rofl: :mmm:
awh glad you did :hugs: looool not really :lol:

:h:

:hugs: you are. :smile:
Original post by Tim Cook
Well said, Paracosm. You totally didn't create my account solely to solidify this one post you've made, did you?

Oh wait, you did. I'm not even Tim Cook. This is a big lie.

Can't believe you bought a Galaxy Note 7. I hear they're hot off the shelves, for some reason. Enjoy it, traitor. Don't call me. We're done.

:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
:h:

:hugs: you are. :smile:

:hide: I'm not though - this was just for banter
hehehehehe I'm funny
Part 12 La fin n’est-ce-pas?

@13 1 20 8 42 was seen to by a paramedic @LDS16 outside, “he’ll be alright, you better thank the chap who phoned us so quickly”. @04MR17 beamed and @Rhythmical thanked him, relieved. The three walked to where @CheeseIsVeg was, talking to the DJ @markovchain17 , they walked into the reception hall, they were to get this party started! :happy2:

Fin

:congrats: and you're welcome.

You seem to have confused some of my ideas, but I like it.

Now, get some rest and stay off TSR. You've earned it.
:hide: I'm not though - this was just for banter

You are. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest