The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1320
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
Wasn't there only 40 places up for grabs on that course? If so it will be VERY interesting to see the amount of applicants for it - I was debating applying for it myself and I've possibly dodged a bit of a statistical bullet.

Will be interesting seeing how they do the statistics as well, seen as people who apply for History & Politics might be eligible for HSPS or History if their applications are unsuccessful for direct History & Politics - much like how they've been doing the course admissions at Oxford. Considered applying to it at Cam as well, so I'm looking forward to the statistics.
When do the stats actually come out? 👀
Reply 1322
Original post by SteamboatMickey
When do the stats actually come out? 👀

Usually after the last bunch of mature applicants have been considered - around May or so, I think
Original post by daniilS
ngl I actually liked the stuff they linked

Found the Oxford mole. He's a plant, people. Unpresidented! Oxford are spying on us, bigly!
Original post by Mathemagicien
Found the Oxford mole. He's a plant, people. Unpresidented! Oxford are spying on us, bigly!

You have an offer from Cambridge? :ninjagirl:
Original post by Hydeman
You have an offer from Cambridge? :ninjagirl:

No

Well, not any more. :frown:

Why do you ask?
No

Well, not any more. :frown:

Why do you ask?

Sorry to hear it. :console:
No great reason. I sort of assumed that you use TSR only for the current affairs section (as opposed to student stuff).
Original post by Hydeman
Sorry to hear it. :console:
No great reason. I sort of assumed that you use TSR only for the current affairs section (as opposed to student stuff).

I wasn't rejected either :tongue:
I wasn't rejected either :tongue:

Did you decline the offer? :K:
Original post by Hydeman
Did you decline the offer? :K:

yh m8 Cambz is **** Oxford is where its at

Spoiler

But why the interest? Did you think I was some kind of obese, pathetic, acne-plagued mid-teen? Because I'm not a mid-teen :tongue:
yh m8 Cambz is **** Oxford is where its at

Spoiler

But why the interest? Did you think I was some kind of obese, pathetic, acne-plagued mid-teen? Because I'm not a mid-teen :tongue:

I see. Hope you're having a good time!
I was on the home page and scrolled down to see the threads and yours was the latest post on this thread, which I thought odd (for the aforementioned reason), so I figured I'd have a poke around. I don't normally visit this thread.
Original post by Hydeman
I see. Hope you're having a good time!
I was on the home page and scrolled down to see the threads and yours was the latest post on this thread, which I thought odd (for the aforementioned reason), so I figured I'd have a poke around. I don't normally visit this thread.

Why is this thread on your home page though?

I am just as surprised to see you here as you are to see me :tongue:
Why is this thread on your home page though?

I am just as surprised to see you here as you are to see me :tongue:

I didn't mean my watched threads - I saw it in Latest Discussions.
Reply 1333
Original post by Hydeman
I saw it in Latest Discussions.

That's its natural habitat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
That's its natural habitat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not anymore :moon:
Original post by wolfmoon88
Not anymore :moon:

:cry2:
Original post by daniilS
:cry2:

Hey man, what's up :smile:

how's things?
Original post by wolfmoon88
Hey man, what's up :smile:

how's things?

Hey, long time no see!
Doing fine, attempting to get stuff done before I forget what "free time" means next year :tongue: Too bad I can barely use TSR as an excuse to procrastinate nowadays :frown:

How are you?
Original post by daniilS
Hey, long time no see!
Doing fine, attempting to get stuff done before I forget what "free time" means next year :tongue: Too bad I can barely use TSR as an excuse to procrastinate nowadays :frown:

How are you?

Hey, yeah haven't talked to ya in a while :tongue:

Same here... so many essays due next week and yet I am on tsr :rofl: meh you can still be around :wink:

I am not great because work is overloaded rn but after next week it will be better :biggrin:

You mean to tell me...

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending