The Student Room Group

How do I know If my teacher is flirting?

I'm
(edited 2 years ago)
I'd say it sounds as though he is into you. It's not normal imo! There's no need to share info about him being out unless you are on Friend terms or asked him specifically. You likely notice him around more because you have become ultra aware of him. Are you at uni? Do you like him in that way? Or is it unwanted attention?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by SassyGirl25
I'm doing engineering, He is 7 years older than me, he stares at me so much that it creeps me out, we always end up with long eye contact for more than 10 minutes, which is awkward… I always see him in town (He is everywhere) and in nightclubs, he tends to whisper to my ear and I don't know if I look into it too much, he has told me to treat him as another member of the community instead of a teacher at a dinner, sometimes I think he is being nice and polite, other times I just feel weird… but his emails are not very formal and warns me he will me out tonight for example so I won't be surprised… to be fair I don't mind if he is flirting I just want to know if that is normal or not..

Completely normal.
Original post by SassyGirl25
I'm doing engineering, He is 7 years older than me, he stares at me so much that it creeps me out, we always end up with long eye contact for more than 10 minutes, which is awkward… I always see him in town (He is everywhere) and in nightclubs, he tends to whisper to my ear and I don't know if I look into it too much, he has told me to treat him as another member of the community instead of a teacher at a dinner, sometimes I think he is being nice and polite, other times I just feel weird… but his emails are not very formal and warns me he will me out tonight for example so I won't be surprised… to be fair I don't mind if he is flirting I just want to know if that is normal or not..

How old are you and him?.
Original post by JavaEnergy
How old are you and him?.

I'm 22 and he is 29
Reply 5
Close contact, constantly wants to touch you, will never argue with you.

I actually had a pharmacist I know in a place I work who is like that, she will literally start feeling up my arm if she can.
You don't need to make multiple posts about this
It's very dangerous territory. He's over doing the flirting a little too much if you ask me, I hope it's not just a conquest for him because it could turn ugly very quickly and you don't want any unprofessional influence over your grades. If you want to get involved if for a bit of casual I'd certainly wait until the module is completed and passed! Just an opinion xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending