The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Offer holders day?

Can any current St Andrews students tell me if they were invited to an offer holders day, either before or after they accepted their offer? Just cause I can't seem to find any mention of an offer holders day (just a 'visiting day', which tbh looks more like an open day), but someone told me that they'd been to one!! Any help would be appreciated :biggrin:
Original post by Kalahari99
Can any current St Andrews students tell me if they were invited to an offer holders day, either before or after they accepted their offer? Just cause I can't seem to find any mention of an offer holders day (just a 'visiting day', which tbh looks more like an open day), but someone told me that they'd been to one!! Any help would be appreciated :biggrin:

I'm just an applicant too, but when I was at the open day in April there were a few people who had offers. I hope there is but I'm not sure either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
I got my offer just over a week ago, and for the sake of booking a hotel emailed to ask if there would be any offer holder days. They told me that they have visit days which are the same as the undergrad open days that @Science_Girl l went on last year and that if we book ourselves onto one of those we can basically pick and choose which bits are relevant to us. Although I went to the open day last year I am going to go again because I've figured that even if I've heard some of the stuff before an opportunity to ask questions and take a break in Scotland never goes amiss!
You can book visit days here https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/study/ug/meet-us/visiting-days/
Hope that helps! :smile:
Reply 3
Ah that's super helpful, thanks so much!! :-)
I've heard about offer holders day for comp sci and physics so far

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending