The Student Room Group

Futureworks Manchester accommodation help!!!

Hi!

So i'm planning on going to Futureworks in sept 2017 and i'm trying to find student halls where most of the futureworks student live! I'll be doing a film and tv production course so it would be great to hear from anyone who will also be going!!

Would be nice to know some faces before i get there!

Cheers!
Reply 1
Hello!

Most students live in X1 Chapel Street as far as I know. It's about a 10 minute walk away.

I'm in my second year at futureworks and I do have a room available if you would want to have a look?
Reply 2
Original post by abdola
Hello!

Most students live in X1 Chapel Street as far as I know. It's about a 10 minute walk away.

I'm in my second year at futureworks and I do have a room available if you would want to have a look?

But from going to X1 it seems like it is quite expensive for what you get. But seeing as it isn't the typical university environment you might thrive in a halls-like accommodation. You'll just have to look around really :smile:
Original post by Ahendrickx
Hi!

So i'm planning on going to Futureworks in sept 2017 and i'm trying to find student halls where most of the futureworks student live! I'll be doing a film and tv production course so it would be great to hear from anyone who will also be going!!

Would be nice to know some faces before i get there!

Cheers!

Hi Ahendrickx;69553410, hope you don't mind me replying to your query, just wanted to let you know that iQ Student Quarter in Salford has a good number of futureworks residents, and it's just under a 20 minute train ride or a half hour walk. You can take a look at our website if it's of interest here: http://www.iqstudentaccommodation.com/student-accommodation/salford/student-quarter. We always throw regular social events too, so you'll be able to meet the futureworks residents as well as everyone else from universities like MMU and Salford Uni. Good luck with your search, and if you have any questions please just let me know.

Thanks, The iQ Team

Quick Reply