Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
That I can believe....

Remember, I'm only 6. Ask @fleky6910
Cringe....
Reply 62
Original post by Anonymous
Haven't lost it yet and I'm 17. 3/4 of my sixth form haven't. Between 16-20 I'd say it's okay to be a virgin, but there's no point losing it just for the sake of wanting to be 'cool' or like everyone else. You might a well hire a prostitute then. Find someone you actually feel sexually attracted to and that you love, get with them, have some fun times, stick with them and the sex will feel more worthwhile and you'll feel much more satisfied. Kids these days stress over 'sex' too much.

Exactly. You only have your virginity once. Think of all the diseases and viruses. Ewww.
Original post by AlexanderHam
You seem to be confused, and have yet again demonstrated your very poor grasp of the English language. A question is a linguistic request for information; an interrogatory. Your previous comment said this:

No question in that body of text. But I realise you struggle with English so perhaps it's not your fault; you may not have got the best education you can't be held entirely to blame.

Aside from your poor English, you do exhibit the unfortunately psychological "chip on the shoulder" of many third-worlders. Your sense of inferiority compared to the West caused you to get angry, you become desperate to cling on to any small thing that might allow you to recover some sense of dignity, given how far behind us you are. Ordinarily such people fix on divorce and the like, and start ranting about "degeneracy", because there's nothing in the way of technology, economic development, military power or social organisation that would allow you to compare yourself to us.

In any case, your mental problems and poor English mean debating with you is a particularly unsatisfactory experience (it's just too easy; like shooting fish in a barrel) so it's better to leave it there. Goodbye :smile:

Go easy on him.
Original post by MachinesCradle
You're both denigrating hundreds of years of success with arranged marriages in developed countries like India, China and Japan based on outliers like Yemen. If you speak to Indians now I guarantee many of them will be happy with the arranged marriages. Not to mention too much freedom of choice is a bad thing.

Your brainwashed
Original post by RedManc

:colonhash:
Ugh... I'm waiting.
Reply 67
:colonhash:

I am. I'm very immature for my age.
Original post by RedManc
I am. I'm very immature for my age.

I agree. :h:
Reply 69
I agree. :h:

I agree too.:h:

Do you like my valentines poem:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm locked up in Broadmoor,
And thinking of you.
Original post by RedManc
I agree too.:h:

Do you like my valentines poem:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm locked up in Broadmoor,
And thinking of you.

No, it's juvenile. :h:
Original post by lulucoco98
Your brainwashed

You're*
Original post by cbreef
You're*

Soz I forGoT was sitting a splling tST - U grde fr m3
Original post by lulucoco98
Soz I forGoT was sitting a splling tST - U grde fr m3

It's common sense mate. No excuses.
Original post by RedManc

Is @Nirvana1989-1994 an offender then?
Reply 75
No, it's juvenile. :h:

:h::h:
Reply 76
Original post by fleky6910
Is @Nirvana1989-1994 an offender then?

She might be. But I'm the offender as I'm locked up in Broadmoor.
Original post by RedManc
She might be. But I'm the offender as I'm locked up in Broadmoor.

Why don't you ever debate the bills put forward in the MHOC?
Reply 78
Original post by fleky6910
Why don't you ever debate the bills put forward in the MHOC?

I have done sometimes, but it is pointless, as I don't have a vote
Original post by RedManc
I have done sometimes, but it is pointless, as I don't have a vote

Nah you might as well , it'll be good to say when you run for an MP that you debate the bills
Debate them , you'll have fun( or get destroyed)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

No trending threads to show

Trending

No trending threads to show