The Student Room Group

** honestly guys** Have you ever wet the bed after say----- age 5? ;)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I wet the bed until I was 12 and had to wear a nappy that was soaking wet each morning :colondollar:Still though it was better to wake up in a full nappy than a wet bed.

As we traveled a lot I would often have to wear a nappy in public (long car trips, long hall flights, anywear where I was likley to fall asleep). This was really embarrassing as I would often worry about others, especially younger kids, seeing I was wearing one. You could often tell because it would poke over the top of my trousers or, if I had used it, it would get saggy and bulge.

I also was not well on a few occassions and I did more than just a wee in my nappy :colondollar: In fact whenever I had diarrhoea I had to wear one during the day 'just in case' lol.

Gosh that must have been embarrassing for you. I can imagine it being more harder if you are a girl? I mean you would not been able to wear leggings or skirts etc. Just really baggy clothes. I suppose if you are a guy you could just get away with baggy clothes as many guys where them anyway. :biggrin: what is your Gender? Lots of people apparently suffer from bed wetting so you were not alone. :smile: x
Gosh that must have been embarrassing for you. I can imagine it being more harder if you are a girl? I mean you would not been able to wear leggings or skirts etc. Just really baggy clothes. I suppose if you are a guy you could just get away with baggy clothes as many guys where them anyway. :biggrin: what is your Gender? Lots of people apparently suffer from bed wetting so you were not alone. :smile: x

I'm actually a guy. I see what you mean but it was still really embarrassing. Baggy clothes helped I guess, but I still felt like people could tell I was wearing a nappy, especially when it was wet. Also getting changed in public was majorly embarrassing. It wasn't so bad when I was older and wore pull ups, but when I was still in normal nappies (e.g. pampers baby dry) it was awful. Did you ever have to wear a nappy in public?
I'm actually a guy. I see what you mean but it was still really embarrassing. Baggy clothes helped I guess, but I still felt like people could tell I was wearing a nappy, especially when it was wet. Also getting changed in public was majorly embarrassing. It wasn't so bad when I was older and wore pull ups, but when I was still in normal nappies (e.g. pampers baby dry) it was awful. Did you ever have to wear a nappy in public?

Nope!!
Reply 23
Not sure about pissing or **** but first time I had a wet dream was awks, and then I had to learn to control it.
Yes until I was 13 lol. I also had to wear the pull up nappies lol, I was in them for longer than my little sister :colondollar: I always use to get the peeing dream, then I would be like OMG I'm still asleep and wake up, but it was always too late as my nappy would be soaking wet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending