The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wolfmoon88
Hey, yeah haven't talked to ya in a while :tongue:

Same here... so many essays due next week and yet I am on tsr :rofl: meh you can still be around :wink:

I am not great because work is overloaded rn but after next week it will be better :biggrin:

It's not even schoolwork for me, I'm just terrible at managing my time :redface:

That's something I'll have to fix before next year... :s-smilie:
Original post by daniilS
It's not even schoolwork for me, I'm just terrible at managing my time :redface:

That's something I'll have to fix before next year... :s-smilie:

:rofl: yep you definitely have to deal with this before next year :tongue:

but I guess, it is never too late to start!
:rofl: yep you definitely have to deal with this before next year :tongue:

but I guess, it is never too late to start!

Never too late to start not being a boosted kappa either but alas...
Original post by NeverLucky
Never too late to start not being a boosted kappa either but alas...

Speak for yourself bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Speak for yourself bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know you are but what am I?
I know you are but what am I?

Your a boosted wood v kappa bonobo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your a boosted wood v kappa bonobo

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're*

a boosted kappaerino kappacchino 123 cy@ rip harambe wood v no skill boosted not a fan, I'm a air conditioner bonobo
You're*

a boosted kappaerino kappacchino 123 cy@ rip harambe wood v no skill boosted not a fan, I'm a air conditioner bonobo

Grammar :fuhrer: :colonhash:

Smh boosted too much m8

Posted from TSR Mobile
Grammar :fuhrer: :colonhash:

Smh boosted too much m8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh I'm struggling to understand why there's even a Nazi emoji :lol:

Something something boostedness E=mc2 E=mc^2 kappa.
Tbh I'm struggling to understand why there's even a Nazi emoji :lol:

Something something boostedness E=mc2 E=mc^2 kappa.

:mob: xD cuz apparently tsr thought it was funny :fuhrer: Bella Ciao :wink:

Smh

Posted from TSR Mobile
:mob: xD cuz apparently tsr thought it was funny :fuhrer: Bella Ciao :wink:

Smh

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do enjoy the kappas tho. Tho kappacchinos taste better. :five:
Has anyone here joined any offer holders groups on Facebook? Are they any good or do they just devolve into memes and messing around?
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
Has anyone here joined any offer holders groups on Facebook? Are they any good or do they just devolve into memes and messing around?

I've joined the general Cambridge FB group and from that I've found it helpful in finding (hopefully) future college/course mates and getting to know them. and like I was told that bc freshers week is less of a week and more three days it's good to sort of get to know people before rather than during those three days.

there was a load of spam at the start but those people have been kicked out now tbh so I get barely any notifications from the general group 😂
Reply 1353
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire

Original post by Ruthie2267
I've joined the general Cambridge FB group and from that I've found it helpful in finding (hopefully) future college/course mates and getting to know them. and like I was told that bc freshers week is less of a week and more three days it's good to sort of get to know people before rather than during those three days.

there was a load of spam at the start but those people have been kicked out now tbh so I get barely any notifications from the general group 😂

This is the only official one. (Apart from college JCR ones of course)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1236838156395948
(edited 7 years ago)

That looks like it, might join it and see if it's useful.
I feel like I hardly use this thread these days. Too busy studying. :tongue:
Original post by Ruthie2267

FWIW, getting to know people before isn't as helpful as you might think. Any tentative groups formed pre-starting usually dissolves within seconds and months of taking over summer reduces to "oh yeah, I think I spoke to you on FB!". Essentially, don't worry about things like that, friendships and getting to know people will start over once term starts and proceed more organically.

[Also, on a related point: freshers week might sound short (is it really 3 days through...? I don't seem to remember it being that short), but with the amount of things packed in a day, it certainly feels like a very long time. I was glad when lectures started]
(edited 7 years ago)
I do enjoy the kappas tho. Tho kappacchinos taste better. :five:

Indeed, I drink kappacchinos all day, sometimes they even have boosted kappacchinos as well :tongue: :five:
Attention fellow pokéfans: @liziepie and I had a very productive day today without any procrastination at all, so we present: the CAMBRIDGE COLLEGES' POKÉMON!
Original post by Zacken

[Also, on a related point: freshers week might sound short (is it really 3 days through...? I don't seem to remember it being that short), but with the amount of things packed in a day, it certainly feels like a very long time. I was glad when lectures started]

I went to an applicants day at the college ive got an offer from and they said it was 3 days 😅 I guess that time flies when you're having fun... 😂

Latest

Trending

Trending