The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Might've changed for this year though
If so its probably quite similar based on what they asked me

You're scored out of 50 though apparently, and that's only out of 20
Original post by FKAsamuel
You're scored out of 50 though apparently, and that's only out of 20

Oh yeah, good point. Maybe there's more criteria now???
People still have interviews

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have my interview coming up and I was wondering what do you do with the article. DO you just read the article or do you have to do any further researches or anything else that you will be required to do?
Original post by dragonblazer11
I have my interview coming up and I was wondering what do you do with the article. DO you just read the article or do you have to do any further researches or anything else that you will be required to do?

Just read through it and write down somewhere your own ideas about the topic
I have panel D tomorrow. I forgot the address to the interview place. And cant find it. Can someone please give me the address to the interview place. Thanks.
Original post by dragonblazer11
I have panel D tomorrow. I forgot the address to the interview place. And cant find it. Can someone please give me the address to the interview place. Thanks.

It's at the Garrod Building, Whitechapel Campus.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search/garrod+building+queen+mary/@51.5203169,-0.0596659,15z/data=!3m1!4b1
how is everyone finding the interviews ? i think tomorrow is the last day of interviews
Reply 1271
Original post by JustThatStudent
Oh yeah, good point. Maybe there's more criteria now???

It's scored out of 25, I think the global score also counts out of 5. *EDIT* then there are 2 people scoring it so 25x2=50.
[QUOTE=Doooo;70092070]It's scored out of 25, I think the global score also counts out of 5. *EDIT* then there are 2 people scoring it so 25x2=50.

If only two of the interviewers score you, what's the purpose of the student representative?
Reply 1273
Original post by 123456qwerty
If only two of the interviewers score you, what's the purpose of the student representative?

I think he/she is just there to answer any questions about student life and also could give advice to the interviewers about whether they could be a good medical student etc etc
Oh I see. Thank you!
Reply 1275
When do offers start being sent out?
Original post by SargentZenj2

Also, when was the frst interview date this ear for A100
Reply 1277
Original post by SargentZenj2

Beginning of March
Original post by RealLifeEducator
Also, when was the frst interview date this ear for A100