The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Applying for Chester accommodation?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows when the date is to apply for accommodation at the University of Chester?
Original post by elliegrace97
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows when the date is to apply for accommodation at the University of Chester?

Hello, we'll be sending further information about applying for accommodation in March. The deadline for applying will be mid June.
(edited 7 years ago)
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by elliegrace97
Hi,

hello ellie my name is steph you can apply as soon as you can but i already got studio flat not shared silver grade and its in towpath chester student fresh living if your interested all you have to do is put £100 deposit and declaration and its yours.
Original post by Steffiie91x
hello ellie my name is steph you can apply as soon as you can but i already got studio flat not shared silver grade and its in towpath chester student fresh living if your interested all you have to do is put £100 deposit and declaration and its yours.

Hey, I've looked at fresh student living and they do look really good but it just the price per week of the rent.. I think it's a bit too pricey for me and I've seen some cheaper that are provided by Chester, but thank you 😊
Hi! I recently got a letter in the post telling me that the applications for accommodation at Chester open in March :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending