The Student Room Group

Atos Graduate Assessment Centre 2017 - anyone else still waiting for an invite?

Hi,

I've applied to the Atos Graduate Scheme for a technical role in Digital Communication. I passed the online tests and the telephone interview and was then told that I was being considered for an assessment centre, and that "as soon as we have a date confirmed for a suitable role and location, we will send you the details and invite you to attend." I received this back in November, 3 months later and they STILL haven't sent me through any details for an assessment centre.

Is there anyone else in my shoes, who's been waiting for an invite to an assessment centre, or are there others who have applied to Digital Communications who have attended an assessment centre in the last few months?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They may be just trying to round up more candidates. I applied early Jan and have my telephone interview for tomorrow.
Any advice on that stage?
Original post by cream234
They may be just trying to round up more candidates. I applied early Jan and have my telephone interview for tomorrow.
Any advice on that stage?

Hey.. I also have my telephone interview tomorrow.. what did you apply for?
Reply 3
I applied to the business analyst role. I'm hoping its a relaxed interviewer and just gona go with the flow
I applied to the business analyst role. I'm hoping its a relaxed interviewer and just gona go with the flow

Goodluck
Reply 5
you too. which role did u apply for?
Reply 6
I got told I passed the phone interview for client services, but been on hold for ages. The phone interview is Why Atos? and then all competency
Original post by tricci
I got told I passed the phone interview for client services, but been on hold for ages. The phone interview is Why Atos? and then all competency

I applied for finance and still waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Business consulting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
sorry yes, business consulting. I had my telephone this afternoon. Was pleasant and relaxed and included the usual competencies
Hoping to move onto the next stage. Good luck to all who are still waiting
Reply 10
I applied for the business consulting graduate scheme in November, passed all pre-AC stages and am yet to hear from them. Did anyone get a heads-up from them about the business consulting scheme yet?
Reply 11
I am also on the business scheme (client services management though) - I was told I passed my phone interview at the beginning of Jan and they are still waiting to place me in an AC
According to the website they have now extended application to the 24th April 2017. The graduate recruitment is a complete and utter joke, I've been told I am being considered for an AC since November!
Reply 13
@gingerwizard: Yeah, it does take quite a bit of time. I was able to transfer my application to another programme since all of the Business Consulting stream vacancies were filled. They're operating on a rolling application deadline model so apparently ACs invites are sent on a first-come, first-served basis.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anna P.
@gingerwizard: Yeah, it does take quite a bit of time. I was able to transfer my application to another programme since all of the Business Consulting stream vacancies were filled. They're operating on a rolling application deadline model so apparently ACs invites are sent on a first-come, first-served basis.

Find it so hard to believe roles have been filled when i've heard nothing concrete for months. What was your orignal application stream if you don't mind me asking. I'm finance but regret not picking Project Management if i'm totally honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anna P.

I guess I could always ask the question if they haven't scheduled either AC's for the two. You say its first come first serve but its almost april now so the majority will have already reached the ac stage by now so dnt know how they'll determine who gets a place on the AC's.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone get another absolutely useless email for finance. I'm thinking of trying to switch to project management if they havent scheduled AC's as i'm sick of these emails from ATOS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by gingerwizard
Anyone get another absolutely useless email for finance. I'm thinking of trying to switch to project management if they havent scheduled AC's as i'm sick of these emails from ATOS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That generic 'We will be in touch once dates are set...' email is exactly what I have and I applied for the Project Management sttream. I get the feeling they might have filled some of the vacancies already and this might be a bit of stockpiling. Perhaps i'm being a bit too pessimistic. I am keeping the applications going though and not sticking my eggs in one basket.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
Got an email today stating that the project management role had been filled, anyone else recieve this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending