The Student Room Group

I'm volunteering help with sociology

Hi people, I hope it's ok to post this.

My health keeps me indoors a lot at the moment and it's important to me to keep focussed.

If anyone would like help with sociology, GCSE to Masters level, then you're welcome to get in touch. I may also be able to help with undergraduate psychology. Stuff I can do is look over practice exam essays and university coursework drafts. I can also help with general questions. I won't write your work for you and this is a genuine offer from somebody with some postgraduate education who doesn't like being bored when long term ill and indoors.

:smile:
Reply 1
Can you possibly explain to me in depth of what the canteen culture is?
Original post by beautifulbigmacs
Hi people, I hope it's ok to post this.

My health keeps me indoors a lot at the moment and it's important to me to keep focussed.

If anyone would like help with sociology, GCSE to Masters level, then you're welcome to get in touch. I may also be able to help with undergraduate psychology. Stuff I can do is look over practice exam essays and university coursework drafts. I can also help with general questions. I won't write your work for you and this is a genuine offer from somebody with someCa postgraduate education who doesn't like being bored when long term ill and indoors.

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending