The Student Room Group

Trump in FREEFALL as disapproval ratings SOAR

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by BobBobson
I really don't understand posts like this. It's just so filled with utter rhetoric and nonsense. It's not making any politcal points. It's not changing anyone's perspective or point of view. It's just circlejerking other anti-trumpers.
"Look gguisee we're winnjng righhhyt???"
"Drumpth is going to get impeeched roghhht???"

Guess what. You're losing. You're losing because you're losers. You're losing because you have a loser mindset.

The cure is very simple. Leave TSR and do something with your life. Rather than sitting here spewing nonsense about a man who's making America great again. And has ****ed hotter girls than you would even make eye contact with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Trump is so great his first EO get struck down and going nowhere. America is great again!
hNJA5iG.jpg
lol the TDF have arrived
Original post by Maker
Trump is so great his first EO get struck down and going nowhere. America is great again!

His first executive order was to reduce the economic burden of Obamacare

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mathemagicien
What is a TDF.

Trump Defence Forces, they've all crawled out to protect their snowflake messiah from criticism.
Reply 25
Typical libtard. If you were actually informed, you would know his first executive order was to reduce the economic burden of Obamacare

Posted from TSR Mobile

Obamacare is supposed to be repealed and replaced but its going the same way as the Muslim ban, nowhere. Clueless GOP brown nosers are stumbling about in the dark.

So 2 EOs are going nowhere, I am right after all LOL.
Original post by Zargabaath
Trump Defence Forces, they've all crawled out to protect their snowflake messiah from criticism.

That makes absolutely no sense. If you make a post criticising Trump (although, you haven't even made any criticisms, you've just said he's going to be impeached and his approval is dropping, which it isn't), don't you expect for someone to come with an alternative viewpoint. That's how discussion works. We're not protecting anything from anyone. Let alone from communist "anti-fa"s on a student forums. And if you're implying we're paid shills, in the same way JIDF are, you're dead wrong.
Original post by WBZ144
He will claim that the polls are all fake, and that at least 99.999 of the population worship the ground he walks on.

Sounds exactly like him! He seems quite "deluded"...:s-smilie:
A shocking, unprecedented development. Boom! Both barrels! Take that, Nazis.

In fact, all this is known to have occurred while Trump was tweeting!

That's right, while his approval ratings have been plummeting, Trump was tweeting out his whiney complaints against an American company for not enriching his family.

Just waiting for the brainless Trumpanzees to whine about how he's being unfairly portrayed and how everyone is biased against poor widdle Twump. Apparently this is fake news! Yes, how thin-skinned these people are!

Trump and the alt-right claim they don't care what "SJWs" and "cucks" say, but it's clear they desperately crave the good graces and opinions of the media and progressive left.

Trump supporters are mentally-ill. It's very sad that an angry, loud minority in America has succumbed to this mass psychosis. But I'm not worried in the long-term; Trump is the worst thing that could have happened to the alt-right. It's being discredited right out of the gates. He is such a ham-fisted joke of a president!

Thankfully, Trump will fail. He's learned none of the lessons of Machiavelli. This is why he's already on his way to being the most hated politician in US history.

Trump has no popular support, he has no political capital whatsoever.

The American people are now going to see the alt-right government for what it really is. There will be no "frog in the slowly boiling water", Trump has decided to be completely authoritarian from day 1, and he's going to find out how constrained the American president is in reality.

In short, the victimhood strategy of "Wahhh, the left and the media are being unfwair to us" isn't working. Trump and the right will be discredited for years.

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/02/10/trump-freefall-disapproval-rate-and-support-impeachment-soar
All of your threads (and others) should have their own sub-forum.

Spoiler

Original post by Maker
Obamacare is supposed to be repealed and replaced but its going the same way as the Muslim ban, nowhere. Clueless GOP brown nosers are stumbling about in the dark.

So 2 EOs are going nowhere, I am right after all LOL.

Except we have multiple bills that outline steps of the repeal and replace process, all that needs to happen now is for one of them to be pushed through congreess, which shouldn't be hard. Where is the stumbling?

Also your point doesn't make any sense. Since the EO wasn't to repeal Obamacare, the EO was meant to be a transient order, to be used in the meantime until Obamacare is repealed to reduce the burden of Obamacare. LOL
That makes absolutely no sense. If you make a post criticising Trump (although, you haven't even made any criticisms, you've just said he's going to be impeached and his approval is dropping, which it isn't), don't you expect for someone to come with an alternative viewpoint. That's how discussion works. We're not protecting anything from anyone. Let alone from communist "anti-fa"s on a student forums. And if you're implying we're paid shills, in the same way JIDF are, you're dead wrong.

It's not the fact that you're opposing the criticism, it's the zealotry with which Trumpets go about defending him. He's viewed as some kind of messianic figure by them.
Negative polls are FAKE NEWS
Alternative news.
Of course it isn't.

Lmaooo :rofl:
It's worrying tbh.
The latest arguement is that 'he's ****ed more hot women than you have'

I'm just incredulous at this point. If you dare criticise Lord Trump they will come out in their droves, insult you, call you liberal/cuck/snowflake for not sharing their opinions and then complain bitterly about how SJWs call them racists for no reason. It's amazing how they can't tell they're acting like the SJWs they hate so much.

I honestly refuse to believe that these people aren't capable of realising that Trumps presidency so far has been quite flawed. What with the inelegant execution of the travel ban or the blatant lies being peddled by his administration.
It's just a game to some of these westerners tbh. Political point scoring and fanaticism.

I'm just an unbiased observer here and this whole left wing right wing chicken wing battle going on is hilarious to me.

Wow okay that was a longer rant than I had planned :colondollar:
Ivanka?

I'm meant to be fuming with righteous anger here pls don't make me laugh :rofl:
Original post by StrawbAri

For these people, being a "lad" is more important then any actual political ability
Original post by StrawbAri
Lmaooo :rofl:
It's worrying tbh.

I'm just incredulous at this point. If you dare criticise Lord Trump they will come out in their droves, insult you, call you liberal/cuck/snowflake for not sharing their opinions and then complain bitterly about how SJWs call them racists for no reason. It's amazing how they can't tell they're acting like the SJWs they hate so much.

I honestly refuse to believe that these people aren't capable of realising that Trumps presidency so far has been quite flawed. What with the inelegant execution of the travel ban or the blatant lies being peddled by his administration.
It's just a game to some of these westerners tbh. Political point scoring and fanaticism.

I'm just an unbiased observer here and this whole left wing right wing chicken wing battle going on is hilarious to me.

Wow okay that was a longer rant than I had planned :colondollar:

It's just a game.

Some people are mistaking the internet for real life.
For these people, being a "lad" is more important then any actual political ability

Trump has serious political ability, you don't get to be POTUS without it.

I mean you surely don't think it was all the pussy grabbing that got him there, right? :biggrin:
"That´s an alternative fact" :tongue:

Not a lie, but an "alternative fact"!:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending