The Student Room Group

Tomi Lahren and milo

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Loooool scorching hot???? I don't know any Man who considers her to be hot. Maybe it's all the bull **** that comes out of her mouth

"O, beware, my lord, of jealousy!
It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock
The meat it feeds on."

(Othello, Act 3, Scene 3)
Reply 21
Original post by Lord Gaben
I think you will find that a lot of her anger is justified. Plus, she's only 24, so she's becoming more maturer in the way she expresses herself. I was really amazed at the way she carried herself on Real Time with Bill Maher.

Justified? Lol whatever you say. Her believing that there is more racism against whites than ethnic minorities,well she's pretty deluded
Reply 22
Original post by astutehirstute
"O, beware, my lord, of jealousy!
It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock
The meat it feeds on."

(Othello, Act 3, Scene 3)

There's nothing remotely special about her for me to be jealous. I feel like she's been friendzoned by a non white guy,hence all the hatred towards minorities
There's nothing remotely special about her for me to be jealous. I feel like she's been friendzoned by a non white guy,hence all the hatred towards minorities

She's very hot, it makes you feel insecure. You're jealous.

Nothing else to see here, let's move on...
Reply 24
She's very hot, it makes you feel insecure. You're jealous.

Nothing else to see here, let's move on...

Oh god,I feel so inferior to a racist bimbo! Bish please

You appear to have the same racist views. Negative people are attracted to negative people

You appear to have the same racist views. Negative people are attracted to negative people

:laugh::laugh:

I notice about how everyone who likes her says that it's because she's "hot", yet no one comments on Milo's looks. That speaks volumes about the way that she is perceived by her mostly male fan base. Her opinions and lack of intelligence are irrelevant.

The first rule is, when you are in a hole, stop digging. :biggrin:

Of course she is hot. The only reason she has any fame at all, the only reason we are talking about her on here is because of it.

What she actually says isn't particularly interesting.
I love Milo...I think he's gorgeous.

Don't follow Lahren as much. She is hot, but also well-informed, unlike most people her age who are feminazi, left-wing trash, which is a plus.

I wonder if I have a chance with her...:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 28

Of course she is hot. The only reason she has any fame at all, the only reason we are talking about her on here is because of it.

Lol speak for yourself. Her wrinkles and are already setting in. She appeals to racists because of her views.
Reply 29
Original post by Cato the Elder
I love Milo...I think he's gorgeous.

Don't follow Lahren as much. She is hot, but also well-informed, unlike most people her age who are feminazi, left-wing trash, which is a plus.

I wonder if I have a chance with her...:smile:

Lol y'all will be saying Ann coulter is hot too with her frail grandma looking frame
Lol y'all will be saying Ann coulter is hot too with her frail grandma looking frame

Ann Coulter is pretty ugly. She is also kind of annoying.

The fact that she is hot is a positive. It attracts people who otherwise might not pay attention to the very real concerns which she is addressing. I don't blame her for exploiting this to the fullest. I would do the same if I were her.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Not seen much of her, but from what I have seen, Tomi Lahren is a rather dumb but pretty face of the pretty face of the alt-right.

As for Milo, he is a gay Hitler.

they both dislike the alt right and stop calling everyone hitler for god sake
Lol speak for yourself. Her wrinkles and are already setting in. She appeals to racists because of her views.

You sound jealous of and intimidated by a hot young right-wing lady. What's the matter? Why are you so insecure?
Reply 34
The fact that she is hot is a positive. It attracts people who otherwise might not pay attention to the very real concerns which she is addressing. I don't blame her for exploiting this to the fullest. I would do the same if I were her.

Ah using looks to attract more racists
You sound jealous of and intimidated by a hot young right-wing lady. What's the matter? Why are you so insecure?

I don't know much about her but if she is anything like Ann Coulter, there are many more reasons to dislike her than her being "hot" (subjective).

The "you're just jealous" argument always comes out very weak.
Reply 36

Nah just being honest and I'm only few months older than her. Whatever floats your boat tho :wink:
Ah using looks to attract more racists

I think he means that the alt-right will not listen to what a woman has to say unless she is "hot", which confirms what we already knew about their sexism and their being simple-minded.
Reply 38
Original post by WBZ144
I think he means that the alt-right will not listen to what a woman has to say unless she is "hot", which confirms what we already knew about their sexism and their being simple-minded.

I'm really hoping she's aware of that. They're either racist or sexist or in most cases both
Tomi could be much more eloquent than she is. Her rants do get tiring over time, and they fail to grasp the nuances of the complex issues she talks about, which in turn makes her sound like an overt racist and bigot; although her views often are not and she does make some good points.

Milo is a professional troll, but he does argue with facts but as of late he has been going too far with upsetting people just for the sake of upsetting them. Ultimately, even if you are correct at the end of the day, putting others down and expecting them to show no resentment and just accept your arguments at face value is an odd expectation to have.

I feel Ben Shapiro is a much better advocate for conservatism in the US, and an absolute powerhouse intellectually.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending