The Student Room Group

STEM Foundation Years

I'd really like to know what offers people have received for doing STEM courses with foundation years, as I'm confused that my offers are so low.
Original post by yourmate'smate
I'd really like to know what offers people have received for doing STEM courses with foundation years, as I'm confused that my offers are so low.

Which university did you apply to, for what subject, and what are your offer conditions? Having lower conditions than the stated entry requirements is not unusual if the admission tutor liked your application, thinks you're overqualified or they want to fill seats.
Original post by Snufkin
Which university did you apply to, for what subject, and what are your offer conditions? Having lower conditions than the stated entry requirements is not unusual if the admission tutor liked your application, thinks you're overqualified or they want to fill seats.

I've applied to Portsmouth, Sussex, Loughborough and Essex. I received offers at grades CDD, CCD, and an unconditional offer. I'm predicted AAA, but one of those being an AS in further maths.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending