The Student Room Group

Tomi Lahren and milo

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
I'm really hoping she's aware of that. They're either racist or sexist or in most cases both

A woman they deem "hot" who reaffirms their racist views (if that's what they are) and the view that they are the ultimate victims is gold to them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hermann Goring
Milo thinks he's a god-tier, like the guy in my avatar.
In real life, Milo would never say the things he says on the internet, he's just a cuck irl.

What? Milo does say those things in real life, he goes to college campuses regularly and airs his views!
Original post by WBZ144
A woman they deem "hot" who reaffirms their racist views (if that's what they are) and the view that they are the ultimate victims is gold to them.

You are jealous as well. It s laughable. :biggrin:

Because you know, we all know, that 99 out 100 hot black dudes would choose a white babe like that over you.

It wouldn't take them a second to make that choice.

Try and deny that.
Original post by astutehirstute

Because you know, we all know, that 99 out 100 hot black dudes would choose a white babe like that over you.

Try and deny that.

:yawn:
C3vt9KTWcAAqVil.jpg
Original post by Osiris Wintereisse
Tomi could be much more eloquent than she is. Her rants do get tiring over time, and they fail to grasp the nuances of the complex issues she talks about, which in turn makes her sound like an overt racist and bigot; although her views often are not and she does make some good points.

Milo is a professional troll, but he does argue with facts but as of late he has been going too far with upsetting people just for the sake of upsetting them. Ultimately, even if you are correct at the end of the day, putting others down and expecting them to show no resentment and just accept your arguments at face value is an odd expectation to have.

I feel Ben Shapiro is a much better advocate for conservatism in the US, and an absolute powerhouse intellectually.

Ben Shapiro is a deliberately ignorant and intellectually dishonest person. His annoying monotonous and fast way of talking is the only reason people don't bother debating him.
Original post by STEMisSuperior.
You're a disgusting person.

Don't worry about it, that's what you call projection. I can sense it from miles away :biggrin:
Original post by WBZ144
Don't worry about it, that's what you call projection. I can sense it from miles away :biggrin:

He's a vile racist, don't take him seriously.
He's a vile racist, don't take him seriously.

Oh, I don't. I'm simply dismissive of him, seems like a sad and lonely individual.
Ben Shapiro is a deliberately ignorant and intellectually dishonest person. His annoying monotonous and fast way of talking is the only reason people don't bother debating him.

Do explain how he is deliberately ignorant and intellectually dishonest. He does support most of his positions with factual underpinnings, although I do disagree with him on several issues and also find his voice akin to fingernails on a chalkboard. He does have moments of total irrationality which is a result of his orthodox Jewish beliefs but please do elaborate.
Do explain how he is deliberately ignorant and intellectually dishonest. He does support most of his positions with factual underpinnings, although I do disagree with him on several issues and also find his voice akin to fingernails on a chalkboard. He does have moments of total irrationality which is a result of his orthodox Jewish beliefs but please do elaborate.

I have a lot of respect for the guy, he's better than Milo and that Gavin guy. But my issue is intellectual dishonesty. When it suits his agenda he'll give an in depth argument but when it doesn't, he'll scratch the surface. His arguments recognise the multi-faceted nature of society but then completely ignores it when the argument goes to the left of him.

And for an intelligent guy im a bit disappointed that he still tries to emotionally destabilise his opposition as opposed to just a sensible argument.
Original post by HopelessMedic
Probably the most accurate description Milo I've seen. On the surface he seems to argue logically but that's only because he chooses to debate college leftists who never actually have an argument and just scream racist/sexist/white supremacist ect. Shapiro would've destroyed him if he hadn't of backed out of their debate.

His arguments are still very fallacious and his targeting of young college students shows he doesnt care about being manipulative.

Meh, idk about Shapiro. They don't really disagree with much apart from the fact that Shapiro is more of a traditional conservative.
Original post by queen-bee
also what's the hype about this milo guy being banned from social media? What did he do?

He said he didn't like the new Ghostbusters film and made fun of one of the actresses. She received unrelated racist jokes aimed at her, but Twitter banned Milo for it.

I don't know much about Tomi, I gather she's like a rubbish Lauren Southern?
Original post by MildredMalone
He said he didn't like the new Ghostbusters film and made fun of one of the actresses. She received unrelated racist jokes aimed at her, but Twitter banned Milo for it.

I don't know much about Tomi, I gather she's like a rubbish Lauren Southern?

He incited bullying and harassment. He broke the terms and conditions of twitter which he agreed he will stand by and they said enough was enough.
He incited bullying and harassment. He broke the terms and conditions of twitter which he agreed he will stand by and they said enough was enough.

Which of his tweets incited bullying or harassment? Answer - none.

He made fun of Leslie Jones, various people took jokes too far. Two unrelated facts.

His arguments are still very fallacious and his targeting of young college students shows he doesnt care about being manipulative.

Meh, idk about Shapiro. They don't really disagree with much apart from the fact that Shapiro is more of a traditional conservative.

When has Milo used fallacies in his arguments?
(edited 7 years ago)
I have a lot of respect for the guy, he's better than Milo and that Gavin guy. But my issue is intellectual dishonesty. When it suits his agenda he'll give an in depth argument but when it doesn't, he'll scratch the surface. His arguments recognise the multi-faceted nature of society but then completely ignores it when the argument goes to the left of him.

And for an intelligent guy im a bit disappointed that he still tries to emotionally destabilise his opposition as opposed to just a sensible argument.

He does use his speed to his advantage in too many of the debates and regarding emotional destabilisation - this is totally true, especially when it comes to his anti abortion stance.
Original post by MildredMalone
When has Milo used fallacies in his arguments?

All the time unfortunately.
I wish i got a fiver every time a SJW type threw out an accusation of racism without a single shred of evidence,i'd be minted!

Still, if you're a one tricky pony theres not alot more you can do,is there?
He does use his speed to his advantage in too many of the debates and regarding emotional destabilisation - this is totally true, especially when it comes to his anti abortion stance.

Yep. I do agree though that it will take someone like him to be the face of modern conservative America.
Reply 59
Original post by astutehirstute

Try and deny that.

WOW you really aren't afraid to speak you white supremacist views out in the open. What do you mean By white girl like that? Care to explain. I'm half white myself on my father's side. Are non white girls inferior in your eyes? Lord jesus please take the wheel.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending