The Student Room Group

Tomi Lahren and milo

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
WOW you really aren't afraid to speak you white supremacist views out in the open. What do you mean By white girl like that? Care to explain. I'm half white myself on my father's side. Are non white girls inferior in your eyes? Lord jesus please take the wheel.

I highly doubt that any girl, White or non-White would pay him any attention, so the way he views girls is unimportant. Let him project his bitterness online, people like him need to.
Original post by HopelessMedic
In all fairness what's the purpose of going to university if not to engage in debate? The students are all adults and should be treated as such, the whole banning milo from speaking at uni's was quite strange. If he's such a racist/sexist then surely it would be easy to debate him?

Although i don't agree with everything Shapiro believes i'm still yet to see him lose a debate, he's well informed on almost all topics.

The problem is that he's fallacious and intellectually dishonest (i've said this too many times now lol). He literally has a career on scouring the internet for "alternative facts" and he feeds his audience with his skewed perception of the world. He is banned because he's ego is so big that he now insults people for the sake of insulting them. He's been known to target muslims in his speeches and he's just generally manipulative.

Refer to post 54, which also kind of applies to Milo too.
Reply 62
Original post by WBZ144
I highly doubt that any girl, White or non-White would pay him any attention, so the way he views girls is unimportant. Let him project his bitterness online, people like him need to.

Maybe he was rejected by a hot non white girl,hence all the bitterness
Original post by joe cooley
I wish i got a fiver every time a SJW type threw out an accusation of racism without a single shred of evidence,i'd be minted!

Still, if you're a one tricky pony theres not alot more you can do,is there?

Ahh hello joe, back once again with the "sjw" insult eh?

A smart man once told me "The problem with idiots is that they believe they're smart and don't realise how stupid they are" and you're a literal embodiment of that.
Reply 64
Wait guys,I forgot add Paul ****ing Joseph Watson in the OP. What do you all think about this particular extreme right winger ?
Original post by HopelessMedic
In all fairness what's the purpose of going to university if not to engage in debate? The students are all adults and should be treated as such, the whole banning milo from speaking at uni's was quite strange. If he's such a racist/sexist then surely it would be easy to debate him?

Although i don't agree with everything Shapiro believes i'm still yet to see him lose a debate, he's well informed on almost all topics.

To be fair, a lot of them do not keep themselves up to date with the facts, so they simply respond to him with anger instead of a) ignoring him or b) countering his inflammatory statements with well reasoned arguments. I'm more of a fan of the former, since the negative attention makes his career and he would have to crawl back to his hole without it.

But he knows the reaction he will get from university students, that's why he targets them instead of people who will respond to him accordingly.
I wish Milo was straight and available!

Maybe Mike Pence can help me out? :love::love::love:
Wait guys,I forgot add Paul ****ing Joseph Watson in the OP. What do you all think about this particular extreme right winger ?

Is he from Infowars? I lurked there for a bit and it's a site clearly run by crazed conspiracy theorists.
Reply 68
Original post by WBZ144
Is he from Infowars? I lurked there for a bit and it's a site clearly run by crazed conspiracy theorists.

Yeah he is
Original post by STEMisSuperior.
All the time unfortunately.

Run out of examples?
Original post by STEMisSuperior.
Ahh hello joe, back once again with the "sjw" insult eh?

A smart man once told me "The problem with idiots is that they believe they're smart and don't realise how stupid they are" and you're a literal embodiment of that.

How very profound, maybe he was trying to let you down gently.

Not evidence of Milo's "racism" though,is it?

Here's a good video of Paul Joseph Watson being humiliated and debunked.

[video="youtube;yNmta1gFjxU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU[/video]

He's good-looking too, but a bit loopy, especially suspect because of his association with one Stefan Molyneux.
Original post by TelAviv
I wish Milo was straight and available!

Maybe Mike Pence can help me out? :love::love::love:

He's mine.
Original post by Cato the Elder
He's good-looking too, but a bit loopy, especially suspect because of his association with one Stefan Molyneux.

In fairness to Paul he's dropped a lot of the conspiracist stuff apart from the global warming thing.
Yeah he is

This is what he said recently:

Virtually all of the votes cast by 3 million illegal immigrants are likely to have been for Hillary Clinton, meaning Trump might have won the popular vote when this number is taken into account.

With no evidence whatsoever to back that up. He's not someone who could be taken seriously. Sadly, the gullible and uneducated will hang onto his every word as gospel and without fact-checking, but what can you do?
Original post by Aceadria
Run out of examples?

Oh no, I just assumed one would be smart enough to challenge their views and google it up. But I don't really expect much from the right.

http://thetab.com/us/pitt/2016/04/08/fact-checked-milo-yiannopoulos-speech-nonsense-944
Original post by Cato the Elder
He's mine.

Pence will make him straighter than ruler for me!

Original post by TelAviv
Pence will make him straighter than ruler for me!

oh my
Original post by astutehirstute
Who stole your milk? :biggrin:

Trust me, from a man's point of view, she is scorching hot.

Standard blond bimbo look...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending