The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meridian-S
1) Are you safe and taking the necessary precautions against STD's/pregnancy?
2) Do you enjoy it?
3) Do you fear social backlash?
4) Are you being taken advantage of?
5) Are these people respecting your relations with them in bed ie. not taking unsolicited photo's of you?
6) Are you doing it under the influence of alcohol/drugs?
7) Do you already have a partner?
8) Is it interfering with school/your education?
9) Are you respecting the age of consent where you live?
If your answers go: Yes, Yes, No, No, Yes, No, No, No, Yes Then do what makes you happy. If any of those are contradicted then, get help and stop doing what you're doing.

my answers are yes yes no no yes no no no yes I dont understand why everyone is assuming I'm being used lol i'm very much legal and consenting
Original post by UWS
You've come to the wrong website to ask for an opinion on this.... Most people here are virgins and will tell you off :lol:

Talking about yourself?? :biggrin:

I lost my cherry accidentally at a party. Still looking for it. So if anyone knows.....:tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
my answers are yes yes no no yes no no no yes I dont understand why everyone is assuming I'm being used lol i'm very much legal and consenting

Then enjoy your youth. I don't know why you're questioning it, if you don't fear social backlash, you're obviously enjoying it so what is there to worry about? :biggrin:
how? I know guys who have slept with 15-20 girls at my age and no one thinks anything bad of them? why the **** is it different for me

If a key can open many locks, it's a master key. If a lock can be opened by many keys, it's a **** lock.
not for us to judge,its your choice if its yes or no
I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a whore and a **** and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a ... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys

yeah - you've done what most women do in 5 years. Honestly, ask yourself why you do it. It sounds so old fashioned but guys like the chase, so they prefer girls who haven't been around tooo much if you know what I'm saying. I think you're too young to have had sex with 11 guys, and moreover, 11 guys within two years. There's a huge risk of STD and it's pretty much impossible to emotionally connect with 11 guys in 2 years. Statistically, 7 of them were probably using you
Original post by Cicilaw
yeah - you've done what most women do in 5 years. Honestly, ask yourself why you do it. It sounds so old fashioned but guys like the chase, so they prefer girls who haven't been around tooo much if you know what I'm saying. I think you're too young to have had sex with 11 guys, and moreover, 11 guys within two years. There's a huge risk of STD and it's pretty much impossible to emotionally connect with 11 guys in 2 years. Statistically, 7 of them were probably using you

Based on what statistics and evidence?
Original post by miless090
If a key can open many locks, it's a master key. If a lock can be opened by many keys, it's a **** lock.

that's sexist and ********
I have to agree with Cicilaw, it's almost impossible that the 11 guys you slept with all truly love you, they were just using you for free, relaxed ****ing, most likely based on your looks.
Reply 229
that's sexist and ********
Be sure to get tested, or else you will spread disease.
Original post by The Angry Roman
I have to agree with Cicilaw, it's almost impossible that the 11 guys you slept with all truly love you, they were just using you for free, relaxed ****ing, most likely based on your looks.

And maybe she was using them, she's not pressed
Original post by tapir
Be sure to get tested, or else you will spread disease.

i have been tested i know what i'm doing lol i'm not a little child.
Original post by elmosandy
And maybe she was using them, she's not pressed

or maybe it was just casual consenting enjoyable sex?! has no one experienced that before ffs why does anyone NEED to be using the other person
Reply 233
i have been tested i know what i'm doing lol i'm not a little child.
No one said you were....
I'm 21 and I've slept with more than 21 guys.. Proud to say I've never had an STI. Neither have I ever been in a proper relationship until now. Sure, I've sometimes been ashamed of my number, but honestly that has been a matter of who I've been talking to. Don't let guys or other girls make you feel bad about your number, because it's your number and none of anyone else's business.
Reply 235
Original post by catlady1
I'm 21 and I've slept with more than 21 guys.. Proud to say I've never had an STI. Neither have I ever been in a proper relationship until now. Sure, I've sometimes been ashamed of my number, but honestly that has been a matter of who I've been talking to. Don't let guys or other girls make you feel bad about your number, because it's your number and none of anyone else's business.
Are STD rates higher or lower in the US compared to UK?
Original post by tapir
Are STD rates higher or lower in the US compared to UK?

I can't really say I know the answer to that question? Why would you think I know that? You can probably find the answer if you google it, but I'll leave that to you.
Eleven is not enough, you need to try harder and do more
My objective opinion is that it's your body, and as long as you are taking precautions and preventative measures like using protection, knowing who you're sleeping with, and getting tested once a year or so, then that's your prerogative. You are however under the legal age (maybe not where you live? idk), so you are not only very young psychologically/emotionally, but sleeping with people over the legal age can mean problems for both of you. It's also peak years for adolescent angst, which can contribute to impulsive or rebellious acts like this that you may not otherwise do.

My personal opinion is that, yes, it's a high number for someone your age. 17 is very young. You may be nearing physical maturity, but mentally, it's a very different story, no matter how "mature" one thinks they are at that age. At 17, most are not ready to be parents or reap the consequences of pregnancy. I don't agree with slut-shaming but I do know that word spreads and people will and do talk. And unfortunately, girls still get a lot more flack for promiscuity than guys do. My closest friend from childhood became "that girl" in school. She was the popular girl all guys wanted, but once they had, didn't anymore. She'd try to hook up with people at parties but people refused her as they'd "already been there, done that." She ended up having a kid at 19 and straightened out, but I still remember how people talked about her behind her back or used her. She also had the "free with her body" approach, but anyone close to her could tell she was craving something that simple hook-ups couldn't give her. But perhaps your situation is different. Whatever the case, be careful with who you sleep with and always use protection no matter how heated things are. Some honest introspection can't hurt either if you do suspect there's a deeper reason to your motivations.
Original post by markova21
I'm 49 years old

So why the **** are you on this site then?

Latest

Trending

Trending