The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Interview tips for University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by nelfran29
How long has it been now what campus did you apply for?

It's been 3 days since I've had my interview.
Campus?
London
Original post by Lil_candie
It's been 3 days since I've had my interview.
Campus?

South bank campuses - southwark or havering?
Reply 22
South bank campuses - southwark or havering?

Southwark
Southwark

Ok, You and Dannie0 have applied for Southwark, i applied for havering
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 24
Ok, You and Dannie0 have applied for Sothwark, i applied for havering

Ohh okay
@Lil_candie The wait is killing me lol, I'm waiting on LSBU after interview and Essex after application:frown:, Hows it going for you, any news yet? Then again as the saying goes no news is good news right :wink:
Reply 26
@Lil_candie The wait is killing me lol, I'm waiting on LSBU after interview and Essex after application:frown:, Hows it going for you, any news yet? Then again as the saying goes no news is good news right :wink:

I haven't heard from them as well and it's killing me as well. Ikr 😂😂
I haven't heard from them as well and it's killing me as well. Ikr 😂😂

UPDATE!!! AS OF 17:34PM 13/02/2017 I was made an unconditional offer for London South Bank University!!! (Adult Nursing here I come) I am so happy not even words can explain how I feel right now!!! :smile:

Also Unsuccessful with the University of Essex after application and scanned copies of my certificates and a second reference!!! :frown:
Reply 28
UPDATE!!! AS OF 17:34PM 13/02/2017 I was made an unconditional offer for London South Bank University!!! (Adult Nursing here I come) I am so happy not even words can explain how I feel right now!!! :smile:

Also Unsuccessful with the University of Essex after application and scanned copies of my certificates and a second reference!!! :frown:

Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations!!!!

Thanks babes, keep me updated too!!!
Reply 30
Thanks babes, keep me updated too!!!

I will
@Lil_candie UCAS is down this weekend, heard anything yet?
Reply 32
@Lil_candie UCAS is down this weekend, heard anything yet?

No, I'm getting anxious 😩
No, I'm getting anxious 😩

@Lil_candie I know how you feel, some people on here heard back after a week. I didn't hear back until 4 weeks after my interview :frown: But I did hear in the end, trust me by next week you will deffo hear something, doubt they will make you wait too long, they want to fill their places as quickly as possible in time for clearing so!!! :h:

Let me know the second you hear!!! :wink:
Reply 34
@Lil_candie I know how you feel, some people on here heard back after a week. I didn't hear back until 4 weeks after my interview :frown: But I did hear in the end, trust me by next week you will deffo hear something, doubt they will make you wait too long, they want to fill their places as quickly as possible in time for clearing so!!! :h:

Okay I will
Reply 35
Okay I will

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't get into the course at London South Bank 😔. But I got an conditional offer to do an alternative course at Bedfordshire University. I didn't pass my interview at Bedforshire but they gave me an alternative course to do at the university. 😌
Reply 36

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't get into the course at London South Bank 😔. But I got an conditional offer to do an alternative course at Bedfordshire University. I didn't pass my interview at Bedforshire but they gave me an alternative course to do at the university. 😌

Hi, @Lil_candie, Firstly I am sorry to hear about London South Bank University, I too was offered an alternative course at Bedfordshire but I still don't know if I passed the interview for nursing in the first place, all I was told is my application for nursing will be rejected didn't have enough grades they only realised after my interview so I spent money to go all the way to Buckinghamshire for nothing! Their response was had they known this prior to shortlisting I wouldn't have been offered an interview sounds like an apology if you ask me hence why I was offered an alternative course:frown: Also If I was to accept I'll have to fund the course via Student Finance, who's paying back a 4-year loan +interest on a course they don't want to do, 3years is what I intend to do to get me into nursing like come on! and they will offer me something else to do for 4 years (Foundation year) :s-smilie: I even appealed their decision didn't make any difference they stuck to their word, It's just disheartening, I applied for nursing NOT (Health and Social Care), I rejected their unconditional offer on UCAS they still emailed to ask if I change my mind to get in contact like seriously :angry: I didn't realise universities offer alternative courses, most of my choices rejected straight away so. I really don't know, what do you think your gonna do? My experience has not been great, but thank god LSBU came through, I had to go through all this to get what I wanted, in the end, it's just Bedfordshire intake was March (Bursary) But LSBU is Sept (Loans) :frown:

Let me know honey, also what is your feedback from LSBU interview?
Reply 38
Hi Lil Candie, sorry to hear about your rejection :frown:
May I ask where you think you went wrong? I have my interview next week and I am so nervous! Any advice would be brilliant
Reply 39
Hi, @Lil_candie, Firstly I am sorry to hear about London South Bank University, I too was offered an alternative course at Bedfordshire but I still don't know if I passed the interview for nursing in the first place, all I was told is my application for nursing will be rejected didn't have enough grades they only realised after my interview so I spent money to go all the way to Buckinghamshire for nothing! Their response was had they known this prior to shortlisting I wouldn't have been offered an interview sounds like an apology if you ask me hence why I was offered an alternative course:frown: Also If I was to accept I'll have to fund the course via Student Finance, who's paying back a 4-year loan +interest on a course they don't want to do, 3years is what I intend to do to get me into nursing like come on! and they will offer me something else to do for 4 years (Foundation year) :s-smilie: I even appealed their decision didn't make any difference they stuck to their word, It's just disheartening, I applied for nursing NOT (Health and Social Care), I rejected their unconditional offer on UCAS they still emailed to ask if I change my mind to get in contact like seriously :angry: I didn't realise universities offer alternative courses, most of my choices rejected straight away so. I really don't know, what do you think your gonna do? My experience has not been great, but thank god LSBU came through, I had to go through all this to get what I wanted, in the end, it's just Bedfordshire intake was March (Bursary) But LSBU is Sept (Loans) :frown:

Let me know honey, also what is your feedback from LSBU interview?

They just said that I didn't pass the interview 😔😔. And the course that they gave me an offer on is 3 years

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending