The Student Room Group

What's your favourite cocktail?

Do you drink cocktails or mocktails, or prefer something else? If you do drink them, which is your favourite?

Mine's usually the fruity summery sex on the beach which has vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice and cranberry juice in it. I tend to like ones similar to this.

I hadn't realise how many possible cocktails there could be until I went to a cocktail lounge last night and there was even a map for them, which didn't even include all of them, just the main ones. I had the whoopsy daisy, it was vodka, raspberry, and lemon flavours :love:

Snapchat-287196556-1.jpg

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
"Violet Beauregarde".

Long Island Iced Tea for me please. Heavy on the gin.
Reply 3
Cosmopolitans :love:

I could drink them all day long :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love ones with whiskey or rum, but I'm so here for cocktails :love: The only place here that does them is Wetherspoons, so I always take the opportunity to try all I can when I drink a bit further afield :laugh: Those sound amazing though. I need a cocktail map in my life, accompanied with all the cocktails
Original post by chelseadagg3r
I love ones with whiskey or rum, but I'm so here for cocktails :love: The only place here that does them is Wetherspoons, so I always take the opportunity to try all I can when I drink a bit further afield :laugh: Those sound amazing though. I need a cocktail map in my life, accompanied with all the cocktails

I reckon I'm going to use the map to tick them all off eventually, maybe all in one night :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Long Island Ice Tea for me, with the cola subbed out for cranberry juice :yep:

Original post by BurstingBubbles
Do you drink cocktails or mocktails, or prefer something else? If you do drink them, which is your favourite?

Mine's usually the fruity summery sex on the beach which has vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice and cranberry juice in it. I tend to like ones similar to this.

I hadn't realise how many possible cocktails there could be until I went to a cocktail lounge last night and there was even a map for them, which didn't even include all of them, just the main ones. I had the whoopsy daisy, it was vodka, raspberry, and lemon flavours :love:

Snapchat-287196556-1.jpg

If you're still living around Brum, definitely check out The Botanist and The Alchemist :teeth:
Pina Colada :sogood:
Original post by Reality Check
Long Island Iced Tea for me please. Heavy on the gin.

Original post by Spock's Socks
Cosmopolitans :love:

I could drink them all day long :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes to both. :love:

Citrus mojito wouldn't go amiss, either.
I'm a heterosexual male, so I have absolutely no idea WTF any of these consist of.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I'm a heterosexual male, so I have absolutely no idea WTF any of these consist of.

Yes, because only women and homos know what a cocktail is. Real Men GRRRR ONLY drink beer by the keg..barechested...whilst wrestling a bear. :rolleyes:
(edited 7 years ago)
I reckon I'm going to use the map to tick them all off eventually, maybe all in one night :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now that sounds like a stellar night :laugh:
Purple rain now that was good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Considering how quickly you go through vodka… this isn't totally unfeasible…….

*runs*
caiparinha. I was a summer intern and one coworker was from Brazil. On quiet Friday afternoons, he would make caiparinha with genuine ingredients in the tea kitchen. He was a very popular guy.
Original post by Rock Fan
Purple rain now that was good.

Oh, is that the purple one at 'Spoons? It's amazing how much it tastes like sherbet :laugh:
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Oh, is that the purple one at 'Spoons? It's amazing how much it tastes like sherbet :laugh:

That's the one.
Original post by Reality Check
Yes, because only women and homos know what a cocktail is. Real Men GRRRR ONLY drink beer by the keg..barechested...whilst wrestling a bear. :rolleyes:

I'm glad we agree :redface:
Original post by Paracosm
Considering how quickly you go through vodka… this isn't totally unfeasible…….

*runs*

Haha very true - good times! I would apologise for my drunkenness but nah :wink:

No need to run it's very accurate :mmm:
Haha very true - good times! I would apologise for my drunkenness but nah :wink:

No need to run it's very accurate :mmm:

:giggle:

Bubbles' rate = 1 bottle of vodka /night :yep: :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest