The Student Room Group

Who is your TSR Valentine?

Scroll to see replies

Don't really know anyone here that well. Forever alone T_T
Original post by ForestShadow

@Rhaenys10 :tongue: :rofl:

idk if she approves of our ship tbh, it all started in the story telling thread... :tongue:
idk if she approves of our ship tbh, it all started in the story telling thread... :tongue:

have she made any vocal objections? :biggrin:
Original post by wolfmoon88
have she made any vocal objections? :biggrin:

no its been quiet on the whole vocal side period lol :biggrin: whos your valentine then?
no its been quiet on the whole vocal side period lol :biggrin: whos your valentine then?

No vocal objections means it is ok :biggrin: :tongue: :rofl:

idk :wink: you decide!
@Subway cause you get a free sub if you buy a bottle of water :h:
Original post by Saba XD
I should have added the word 'anymore' lol.

Yeah, took time off of TSR. It was getting too much addictive. So, went off it like for a month. I guess, that's why you haven't seen me around. :tongue:

I'm ok Alhamdullilah, what about you? :h:

ohh okay haha :tongue:

yeah thats why :tongue: im less addicted than before now too haha :tongue:

alhamdulliah great too :h:
:moon:
Original post by UWS
Who do you want to be your TSR Valentine? :colone:

Who wants to be repped all night with a long gem bar? :sexface: Tag people :biggrin:

I'm so sorry, I didn't want to do a circlejerking thread again :cry: But I fell to the pressure :frown:

Thx to @CheeseIsVeg for this idea #banter

Let the shipping begin.

Mine are @XOR @Plagioclase :biggrin:

Spoiler

ah..........................................................................

Yeah?:smile:)
My sisters @cupcakes87 and @titfortat

Love you girls :lovehug:
Original post by Rhaenys10
Yeah?:smile:)

You and @ForestShadow? :tongue: ship :tongue:
Single 4 lyf
Original post by wolfmoon88
You and @ForestShadow? :tongue: ship :tongue:

Really? How come? :smile:))
Original post by Eternalflames
My sisters @cupcakes87 and @titfortat

Love you girls :lovehug:

aww love you too! :lovehug:
I want all of these users to be my TSR Valentine, we can be one big group. :colone: Don't know if some of you would want to be my valentine or not. :emo:

@CheeseIsVeg @RDKGames @UWS @Rhaenys10 @Qaz25 @Matrix123 @AndrewSCO @wolfmoon88 @the bear

I want to add some more people but we haven't reached that level of closeness yet and I'm not sure if they would like me tagging them or not. :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 278
Original post by Saba XD
I want all of these users to be my TSR Valentine, we can be one big group. :colone: Don't know if some of you would want to be my valentine or not. :emo:

@CheeseIsVeg @RDKGames @UWS @Rhaenys10 @Qaz25 @Matrix123 @AndrewSCO @wolfmoon88 @the bear

I want to add some more people but we haven't reached that level of closeness yet and I'm not sure if they would like me tagging them or not. :frown:

Group valentines sounds fun :rofl:

I'm sure all of the tagged dudes/dudettes wouldn't mind :mmm:
Original post by Saba XD

Of course I will :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest