The Student Room Group

Accenture Application Help

Hey guys,

I recently just applied to the Accenture horizons scheme, and I got an email saying they received my application, and I have a few questions.

1. How long will it take before they accept/ decline my application
2. What happens after they accept, are there tests, if so how do I prepare for them (links) and whats the pass percentage?
3. What is the interview like/ how should I prepare for the interview?

Thanks
Bump Can Someone please help, I still havent heard from them, does that mean I'm already rejected?
Original post by Hgdfu
Hey guys,

I recently just applied to the Accenture horizons scheme, and I got an email saying they received my application, and I have a few questions.

1. How long will it take before they accept/ decline my application
2. What happens after they accept, are there tests, if so how do I prepare for them (links) and whats the pass percentage?
3. What is the interview like/ how should I prepare for the interview?

Thanks
Original post by Hgdfu
Bump Can Someone please help, I still havent heard from them, does that mean I'm already rejected?

I haven't applied specifically for the Accenture Horizon Gap year instead (I applied to the Accenture degree apprenticeship) anyway after I sent my application off they contacted me (called me) two days after I sent it off and invited me for an interview this Friday. Thought this may slightly help even though we're applying for different programs.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest