The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Hopefuls 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wolfmoon88
Got rejected from Cambridge (and St A), got offers from Manchester and Bristol, just waiting on Durham...

:hugs: :console: hope you hear back from Durham soon! :smile: so sorry though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thanks, it's okay though. Since I'm applying for physics, I'm pretty hyped that I got an offer from Manchester (776 at hl tho...). Thing is, I qualify as an EU student so I'd have been able to avoid fees at St A hehe

Yesss Durham hurry up ffs
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Got rejected from Maths and Comp Sci. Not really sure why as I have 13A* GCSE and 3A* predicted in Maths, Further Maths and Physics. Including over 99% in my AS modules :frown:
Original post by qeyoo
Yeah, got an offer from Corpus so now just need to get those grades. Will probably now work hard to get them out of spite to St Andrews tbh, not that I'm petty of course....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats again on the Oxford offer if I said Congrats to you in the first place :biggrin:

(same for me for Oxford :wink:... not that *I'm* that petty of course :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by evelynfernsby

Haha thanks, it's okay though. Since I'm applying for physics, I'm pretty hyped that I got an offer from Manchester (776 at hl tho...). Thing is, I qualify as an EU student so I'd have been able to avoid fees at St A hehe

Yesss Durham hurry up ffs

That's good :smile: Congratulations for getting offers from Bristol and Manchester then *^O^* both are quality unis. Durham will reply soon! Have faith :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's good :smile: Congratulations for getting offers from Bristol and Manchester then *^O^* both are quality unis. Durham will reply soon! Have faith :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!!! :biggrin:
Sorry to hear that - I just found out I got rejected too :frown:

Aww I am so sorry to hear that, horrible. But really hope you get or have an offer that you want! Sending you positive vibes! 🤗
Original post by qeyoo
Yeah, got an offer from Corpus so now just need to get those grades. Will probably now work hard to get them out of spite to St Andrews tbh, not that I'm petty of course....

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got rejected for maths at oxford and am still waiting to hear back from st andrews so this is some scary news
Thanks!!! :biggrin:

See you in the Manchester offer holder threads if you leave this thread after today and don't be a stranger :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tphil98877
Got rejected from Maths and Comp Sci. Not really sure why as I have 13A* GCSE and 3A* predicted in Maths, Further Maths and Physics. Including over 99% in my AS modules :frown:

Sorry to hear your news. You are clearly very able and I know it can be a little baffling as to why some one is rejected! However you will have other offers am sure, with those grades! Onwards and upwards! Best of luck!
See you in the Manchester offer holder threads if you leave this thread after today and don't be a stranger :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't know you had Manchester in mind?! I'll see you there then :smile:
Didn't know you had Manchester in mind?! I'll see you there then :smile:

It's one of my choices :yep: (probably not my firm but will think about it loads)

See you in that thread then :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Econhopeful17;70073922"]
It's one of my choices :yep: (probably not my firm but will think about it loads)

See you in that thread then :tongue:

I am outa touch and didn't notice your rejected - sorry to hear that! But I know u will do amazing where ever you go!

No lol I have an offer from St A's lol :smile: thanks for the :console: though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Econhopeful17

No lol I have an offer from St A's lol :smile: thanks for the :console: though!

That's what I thought! Then was confused! 😂😂🙌🏻

I'm so sorry! This makes me so scared omg you had every reason to be accepted 😨

That's what I thought! Then was confused! 😂😂🙌🏻

Lolol *^O^*

So sorry :console: :hugs: hope you have other quality choices!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry to hear that - I just found out I got rejected too :frown:

Unlucky a mate, a rejection for me also.

Pretty apathetic towards it because I was always planning to firm UCL but I've requested feedback regardless because I'm curious as to why I was rejected exactly.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DarkEnergy

Pretty apathetic towards it because I was always planning to firm UCL but I've requested feedback regardless because I'm curious as to why I was rejected exactly.

It's baffling! I am waiting for Economics but now given up hope!
Original post by DarkEnergy

sorry about that although you are apathetic :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's baffling! I am waiting for Economics but now given up hope!

Don't give up hope mate, I'm sure you'll get an offer. Good luck.
sorry about that although you are apathetic :/

Cheers haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending