The Student Room Group

Tomi Lahren and milo

Scroll to see replies

I would do things to her i wouldnt do to a farm animal

Original post by yudothis
And slave owners weren't racist because they ****ed, sorry, raped, black women?

Lol'd.

Says a lot about the kind of thinking your kind applies.

There is a qualitative difference between a white guy raping a black woman, and sucking a black dude's c'ck for mutual pleasure.

I can well imagine a racist or white supremacist doing the former. Never the latter.

Whatever. If Milo is a racist you need to provide the evidence or withdraw the slur.

Tarring someone whose political views you disagree with, with that brush, with no evidence base "says a lot about the kind of thinking your kind applies." :smile:
Original post by astutehirstute
There is a qualitative difference between a white guy raping a black woman, and sucking a black dude's c'ck for mutual pleasure.

I can well imagine a racist or white supremacist doing the former. Never the latter.

Whatever. If Milo is a racist you need to provide the evidence or withdraw the slur.

Tarring someone whose political views you disagree with, with that brush, with no evidence base "says a lot about the kind of thinking your kind applies." :smile:

Apparently, anyone that has an opposing view to liberals is an extreme right wing racist bigot, who must be shouted down.
Original post by Lord Gaben
Apparently, anyone that has an opposing view to liberals is an extreme right wing racist bigot, who must be shouted down.

That is right.

And the more they try and prevent free speech the greater the outrage, contempt and yes, utter hatred towards them grows within everyone else. Who will NOT be silenced by these stupid, childish little snowflakes.

Yet they STILL don't see how they themselves are feeding the right wing populism that is destroying them.

You couldn't make up the left's self absorbed stupidity. It is disappearing up its own @rse. Soon it will disappear altogether,
That is right.

And the more they try and prevent free speech the greater the outrage, contempt and yes, utter hatred towards them grows within everyone else. Who will NOT be silenced by these stupid, childish little snowflakes.

Yet they STILL don't see how they themselves are feeding the right wing populism that is destroying them.

You couldn't make up the left's self absorbed stupidity. It is disappearing up its own @rse. Soon it will disappear altogether,

Spot on mate. The left's intolerance and unwillingness to stand for liberal values, is what has enabled the rise of populism, and people like Trump. If liberals don't stand for classical liberal values, instead of engaging in identity politics, then right wing populism will only continue to surge in popularity.
(edited 7 years ago)

Ah so consent matters in whether you are a racist or not? Lol'd.

I don't need to provide any evidence, he did that enough on his own on Twitter.

For what it's worth, I don't actually think he is truly a racist. That is Milo Hanrahan is not. The internet/public troll persona Milo Yiannopoulos on the hand most certainly is.
That is right.

You have absolutely no idea about what you call "the left", do you?

Ironic you would talk about being "self absorbed", it's literally your entire movements core principle.

Or about snowflakes. You get so upset about something holding liberal values, it's hilarious.
No idea who Tomi is, but Milo is a mixed bag.

Some of the things he talks about are on point, such as feminism and especially Islam. But I massively disagree on other stuff, like homosexuality being immoral, american exceptionalism, his views on Catholicism ect.

Above all else however, I love his ability to rile up snowflakes.
Ah so consent matters in whether you are a racist or not? Lol'd.

I don't need to provide any evidence, he did that enough on his own on Twitter.

For what it's worth, I don't actually think he is truly a racist. That is Milo Hanrahan is not. The internet/public troll persona Milo Yiannopoulos on the hand most certainly is.

It's not worth anything.
Original post by queen-bee
And also,she looks basic at ****,nothing hot about her.

You jealous or something?
You have absolutely no idea about what you call "the left", do you?

Ironic you would talk about being "self absorbed", it's literally your entire movements core principle.

Or about snowflakes. You get so upset about something holding liberal values, it's hilarious.

It isn't " liberal" to shout someone down or "no platform" them because you disagree with them.

That is what the self proclaimed " progressive left" does nowadays. And they do it by accusing whoever it is of being racist, or sexist, or homophobic or Islamophobic or transphobic or whatever other phobic is the phobia or ism du jour.

It is fascism, pure and simple.

Free societies allow dissenting views, even unpleasant ones. Fascist ones prevent their views from being aired.
Original post by Joel 96
You jealous or something?

We have been through this already. She is eaten up with jealousy. :biggrin:

So is the BLM girl. WB something. So sad... :confused:
We have been through this already. She is eaten up with jealousy. :biggrin:

So is the BLM girl. WB something. So sad... :confused:

Yes very jealous. Very very jealous,oh gosh. She needs to be fed lots of burgers for a start looool
It isn't " liberal" to shout someone down or "no platform" them because you disagree with them.

That is what the self proclaimed " progressive left" does nowadays. And they do it by accusing whoever it is of being racist, or sexist, or homophobic or Islamophobic or transphobic or whatever other phobic is the phobia or ism du jour.

It is fascism, pure and simple.

Free societies allow dissenting views, even unpleasant ones. Fascist ones prevent their views from being aired.

There are dissenting views and there is plain and simple incitement to hate. Which applies to Milo, even to his own admission.

Your political view can be outrageous like "the tax rate should be 0% because taxation is theft". But you cannot target an individual and harass them like Milo has done repeatedly. Or target certain groups like he has done.

Your entire raison d'etre is pathetic - omg these damned liberals we get support because people hate them. You are admitting your sole purpose is hatred. Your idea of one should appease you to not get more people supporting you defies every lesson learnt from history and shows a profound lack of understanding of what you are actually hating on. And the fact that you cannot even admit to yourself this hatred just shows your sad existence. The more you pretend you are not something you are and name-call others as name calling you, the more you will make people fight you, too.
It's not worth anything.

Classic astutehirstute. You are a carbon copy of good ol' Joey.
There are dissenting views and there is plain and simple incitement to hate. Which applies to Milo, even to his own admission.

Your political view can be outrageous like "the tax rate should be 0% because taxation is theft". But you cannot target an individual and harass them like Milo has done repeatedly. Or target certain groups like he has done.

Your entire raison d'etre is pathetic - omg these damned liberals we get support because people hate them. You are admitting your sole purpose is hatred. Your idea of one should appease you to not get more people supporting you defies every lesson learnt from history and shows a profound lack of understanding of what you are actually hating on. And the fact that you cannot even admit to yourself this hatred just shows your sad existence. The more you pretend you are not something you are and name-call others as name calling you, the more you will make people fight you, too.

Mate, your views are risible

Incitement to hate?? What planet do you snowflakes live on?
Yes very jealous. Very very jealous,oh gosh. She needs to be fed lots of burgers for a start looool

First Othello, now Hamlet:

"Merhinks the lady doth protest too much."

:biggrin:

Or since that may be a little hard for you to understand, it being Shakespeare and all, I'll explain it in your kind of language:

Bish bosh, Queen Bee, bish bosh.
Mate, your views are risible

Incitement to hate?? What planet do you snowflakes live on?

Do my views trigger you that much? That's too bad.
Original post by nutz99
I just love that the SJWs just have to resort to name calling because they have nothing to back up their claims. Here's a little present to make it easier for you

15823206_1419353758097112_976023292921942054_n.jpg

That's because in many cases with the right-wing and perhaps always with the far/alt right that is the case. The same people who claim that they do not see race and that the left is too fixated on race are the ones who will bring my race into the equation if they don't like or disagree with something I say. There is a reason why they often do this, yet the left rarely does.

Don't bother with him at all, it's a waste of time. Like I said: what he thinks of girls doesn't matter, he is merely bitter.

Most of us already know that it's stupid to suggest that you're jealous of someone who you are much prettier than.

Quick Reply