The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

London college of fashion application 2017

Scroll to see replies

Just received an offer for strategic fashion management soooooo happy 🎉 I really like the Highline Building of the UAL - is anyone going to move in there ?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by frederike.e
Just received an offer for strategic fashion management soooooo happy 🎉 I really like the Highline Building of the UAL - is anyone going to move in there ?

Congrats! Is it for BsC fashion management, you recieved an offer for?

I'm thinking of moving there :smile:
Original post by weronikaiglewska
I'm thinking of moving there :smile:

Awww amazing add me on facebook Frederike Eilf 🎉
Original post by busranergiz
Congrats! Is it for BsC fashion management, you recieved an offer for?

Hey dear it't the integrated 4 year Master Bsc/Msc Strategic Fashion Management - I'm still waiting for Bsc Fashion Management but the Master Program is my first choice anyway
Hey dear it't the integrated 4 year Master Bsc/Msc Strategic Fashion Management - I'm still waiting for Bsc Fashion Management but the Master Program is my first choice anyway

Hey Congrats! I got a rejection from Msc Strategic Fashion Management but I'm still awaiting a reply from Bsc Fashion Management. What grades have you achieved and what are you predicted, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by ella.gatrad
Hey Congrats! I got a rejection from Msc Strategic Fashion Management but I'm still awaiting a reply from Bsc Fashion Management. What grades have you achieved and what are you predicted, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm from Germany :wink: my Abitur was quite good (1,7) and this summer I will receive my first bachelor degree in business administration. Maybe this was an advantage for the combined 4 year model.
Good luck dear 🎉💪🏻
Original post by ella.gatrad

But I guess most of you here have a very good high school diploma so I guess it was the bachelor degree :wink: ... I also mentioned some experiences and social projects in my application ...
Original post by paige458
Hi, I applied for fashion photography way back in December and I still haven't had any sort of email. I just wanted to know if anyone else was still waiting to hear back as well from any of the course they applied to. I swear, im going insane waiting to hear something. Anyone else in the same boat as me??

any leads on how long the university takes to respond back after the interview stage?
Hey, I had also applied a long time ago and I haven't heard anything so far, I am wondering how long do they take to respond about your acceptance to the course after the interview? any leads........
Reply 70
Has anyone else still not heard back about an interview 😔😔😔 I submitted my online portfolio and I still have nothing yet
Reply 71
Original post by fatima siddiqi
any leads on how long the university takes to respond back after the interview stage?

No idea, I still haven't heard back for an interview 😕😕
No idea, I still haven't heard back for an interview 😕😕

Hey! I hope they do get back to soon and if you do find out any further information please do let me know. By the way , where are you from ?It would be lovely to connect.
Has anyone else still not heard back about an interview 😔😔😔 I submitted my online portfolio and I still have nothing yet

Same :/
Reply 74
Original post by ritahayworth
Same :/

I wonder why it's taking so long 😔😔 it's really disheartening, I'm at the point where I don't think I'm gunna get anything back
Reply 75
Original post by fatima siddiqi
Hey! I hope they do get back to soon and if you do find out any further information please do let me know. By the way , where are you from ?It would be lovely to connect.

I will do. What did you apply for?? And from Northamptonshire
Reply 76
I wonder why it's taking so long 😔😔 it's really disheartening, I'm at the point where I don't think I'm gunna get anything back

Call the college up!
I got my interview invite for hair and makeup for fashion on Friday.
I called them up a day before and they told me people for that course would hear back by the end of the week.
It seems different courses are doing what they want when they want. So don't get disheartened as if no one has heard back for photography then you're fine ☺.
It is such a stressful thing waiting on an answer I was getting worried before I got my invite!
Reply 77
Original post by Kagiaa
Call the college up!
I got my interview invite for hair and makeup for fashion on Friday.
I called them up a day before and they told me people for that course would hear back by the end of the week.
It seems different courses are doing what they want when they want. So don't get disheartened as if no one has heard back for photography then you're fine ☺.
It is such a stressful thing waiting on an answer I was getting worried before I got my invite!

I have been thinking about calling 😕 What number did you use?? I haven't been able to find anyone else that's doing fashion photography, you ask and people just don't seem to want to answer 😅😅
Also Congrats on your invite!! I hope everything goes well for you
Reply 78
Hey, I've applied for Fashion Photography too, they sent me an invite last Tuesday for next Tuesday. I think I'm lucky because I already have my grades and have been out of study for 3 years. They generally hold the interviews next week so you should find out soon! They probably have tons of online portfolios to look through :smile: Good luck!
I have been thinking about calling 😕 What number did you use?? I haven't been able to find anyone else that's doing fashion photography, you ask and people just don't seem to want to answer 😅😅
Also Congrats on your invite!! I hope everything goes well for you

great to hear that you have received your interview call, hope it goes really well for you. Please keep posting here with any updates etc.

Quick Reply